Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ECH

VIP Member
I fully support Janine and Harry moving on with their lives and leaving Molly and Carl to desperately chase internet fame

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Melier

VIP Member
I saw she replied to someone on Instagram saying she’d addressed the comments on her video so I went and looked and this is what she said.
If she had genuinely missed her train (or it had been cancelled which i don’t think is true) then she absolutely would’ve been posting about it all flustered on Instagram. She’s trying to act like she’s done nothing wrong,
I also think you have to pre-book hotels
I didn’t even think hotels were open? Just self contained accommodation? And you wouldn’t be able to get an air bnb that last minute if you missed the train home

Edit - she’s actually so nasty. That response was to a girl who was saying she was a fan but was disappointed. What a way to talk to the people who are giving you a wage

• Heart
Reactions: 41

bobbobdracella

I'm a bit shocked at that comment, how rude and nasty. The girl was a viewer - the fact in the original comment the girl said "why lie to us" suggests that she considers(considered?) herself a fan of Molly and part of a collective viewership. I honestly think Molly's comment was appalling; there is being defensive when you've made a mistake and there is being downright rude and disrespectful (towards someone who only showed respect).

"Lmao realistically tho, you have absolutely no idea AT ALL". The block question marks and the sarcastic "????". The girl was a VIEWER and Molly happily said it won't bother her if she unfollows. What kind of message to send out is that? She claimed she was "jumped on" but the all the comments I've seen were polite and respectful comments from viewers expressing their disappointment, not with the act of staying over but with the deceit.

Maybe I'm overreacting but I used to be a big fan of Molly's. The fact she was so open about her homesickness while at uni was really comforting and helpful for me because I was in the same boat. Things like this, and her attitude towards "Grackle?? Who??" have left me with a bitter taste in my mouth. Of course if Molly sees this she will brandish it as hate but it's really not.

Edit but I've just seen the replies to her latest comment and luckily they're all calling her rudeness out. A favourite of mine; "we pay your bills hun" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

jkcsway

Maybe it’s just me but if I was her I would never have even posted that or replied to it, imagine how her bf feels lol. Bit cruel, seems like she might get a secret kick out of being the ‘more attractive’ one

Reactions: 34

ECH

VIP Member
She's gonna get excited and then in her next weekly vlog we'll get rants about how awful it is that Australia isn't letting people in, especially people from a small small town that's not really near anything and then absolutely can't have a high covid rate

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Carl, collect your daughter.

she’s having a toddler moment (seems to be having a lot of them lately) and she’s embarrassing herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

HanHanHan

No offence but molly’s tiktok about her being “academic” makes me laugh 😂😂 Just because you got an A in GCSE English, doesn’t mean you could be “a doctor or a lawyer”. She’s thick as shit and so so vapid!

• Haha

brownbee

307D8287-4EAD-4D15-80F4-A7DFBC9CD2E6.jpeg

Why’s she trying way too hard to be unique and ‘niche’, Australia isn’t a personality trait molly hun

• Haha

jessiedean

wow how insensitive of her to patronise someone that way and saying ‘enjoy staying inside’ when only the other day she was saying that if people don’t feel comfortable going out and about yet that’s ok? definitely unfollowing.

• Angry
Reactions: 29

teacacia

I honestly cannot wait for Harry to go to Uni and absolutely thrive, I can imagine her being so salty about it. He seems like a really decent lad and you can tell he's gonna blend in so well, not come home every weekend and actually get on with things. It's only going to expose how dependant Molly is on her parents even more imo.

ECH

VIP Member
I saw she replied to someone on Instagram saying she’d addressed the comments on her video so I went and looked and this is what she said.
If she had genuinely missed her train (or it had been cancelled which i don’t think is true) then she absolutely would’ve been posting about it all flustered on Instagram. She’s trying to act like she’s done nothing wrong,
I also think you have to pre-book hotels
That's so rude! Tbh I think if she'd said on Wednesday something like 'Yikes bois, missed the last train back to the small, small town of Beverley! Going to have to spend the night in London, probably at Liv's because I can't get a hotel at this point boyyyyyys' people would have obvs gone in on her but I think they would have generally been more understanding - these things do happen (although the PR breakfast does suggest it was planned). She's made this mess for herself by being shady and trying to hide it.

• Haha

Minipizza

VIP Member
Carl mate your daughter is 21 (as she likes to tell us) let her deal with this 😅😅😅😅😅

Also yeah Tom and Harry look so alike, imagine going out with someone who looks like your brother 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart