Beauty Spectrum #4 Don’t you know she’s a size eight, and so quirky we can’t relate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video was just so... boring? Her hyping it up so much didn't help but honestly it's not boding well for being a 'travel' vlogger....
I was gonna say was anyone else completely non plussed by it considering the way she's been going on? Although apparently Thursday's video is the main event so buckle your seatbelts ladies xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We already know what the video is and also it's going to be crammed into a 20 minute video so it's not going to be that interesting. If she really wanted travel content she could have taken her time to travel the distance and show off the UK in multiple videos.

Reactions: 5
just catching up on Eve’s vlogs and can only imagine Molly visiting her in Seville and Eve trying to show her all the culture but Molly just wanting to know where she can get a margarita pizza and chips from

• Haha
Reactions: 20
just catching up on Eve’s vlogs and can only imagine Molly visiting her in Seville and Eve trying to show her all the culture but Molly just wanting to know where she can get a margarita pizza and chips from
Eve's vlogs are the perfect example of travel content and vlogs, she's hit the mark perfectly with great editing. Molly's are jarring to watch!

Reactions: 20
If someone asked me what my ick is if just send them to mollys Tik tok 🤢

• Haha
Dancing in her Matrix style leather jacket with absolutely zero, to use her word of choice, vibes. She’s such a try hard.

Reactions: 8
Isn’t this the same top on her depop? Did she buy it just for the video?
Pretty sure it’s the top from the vid where her friends bought her outfits. 2 of them bought the same top but in different sizes, so tbf it’s probably the one that didn’t fit

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the recent release of that peach street brand she supports? It’s a horrible singlet that is so expensive for what it is.

Reactions: 3
World traveller Molly calling Bora Bora 'Boro Boro' on her Instagram story today

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen the recent release of that peach street brand she supports? It’s a horrible singlet that is so expensive for what it is.
I’ve always been confused about this - does she own the brand or is she some sort of ambassador?

Reactions: 3
I don't really get the point in doing her newest video as a challenge, like she's spent days to get the content for one video when she could have gotten weeks worth of content out of doing that trip

I don’t understand why she thinks it’s a challenge 🤣🤣 did she drive the train herself or what

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why she thinks it’s a challenge 🤣🤣 did she drive the train herself or what
The challenge is us watching it!

Her views are always higher when she bribes Harry into being in her videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she talks about scotland is so grating lmao, girl why are you surprised there’s a premier inn up north🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.