Beauty Spectrum #4 Don’t you know she’s a size eight, and so quirky we can’t relate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Tom and Molly relationship so cringe to watch. I can’t cope with his earring and how much he looks like her brother. And she thinks she’s the most attractive skinny human.
Earrings! He has two. And that ridiculous hair on him. He's so bland and drippy. As for her, you could cut wood using her chin it's so long.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep😂😂 her legs in that too😂 I would actually be embarrassed posting that. She has a job making VIDEOS ONLINE - we all know she’s doesn’t look that skinny😂 who’s she foolin
Its the fact a few stories before she showed she had edited a picture sky so makes all her other pictures unbelievable!

Reactions: 2
It looks edited as well, the bit by her stomach is really blurred
This whole size 8 thing is really wearing thin, particularly if you have to edit yourself to be one!
Looks like the sunglasses were badly edited too, the blue goes over her cheek

Reactions: 2
Earrings! He has two. And that ridiculous hair on him. He's so bland and drippy. As for her, you could cut wood using her chin it's so long.
I feel a little bit sorry for Tom, I genuinely think he really loves Molly (not sure why, but I’m sure he has his reasons) but I think she’s just with him so she can claim she’s had the same boyfriend since school, I definitely think she would have moved on from him if she went to university.

Reactions: 16
I feel a little bit sorry for Tom, I genuinely think he really loves Molly (not sure why, but I’m sure he has his reasons) but I think she’s just with him so she can claim she’s had the same boyfriend since school, I definitely think she would have moved on from him if she went to university.
I agree, I think he genuinely does see a future with her and she’s just looking at him as a label she can have. I can imagine she’s one of those girls that never says anything nice to their boyfriend and passes it off as jest and that they have “tough love” but then would cry if he said anything equally as nasty back.

Reactions: 15
Her and Tom are actually so cringey I can’t watch them. It’s like the “relationship” you would have when you were 12. Be interesting to see how things go when they have to start being actual adults and deal with real life tit

Reactions: 20
I think she’s getting ready to rebrand completely as a travel vlogger and try and gain a new audience as her current one dies. Just thinking because of the way she introduced themselves at the start when most would already know and how she mentioned potentially making it a series of couple trying weird b&bs.
As for the relationship again this video is giving me the vibes she’s turning into a business thing. The montages of them together and her actually showing affection kinda makes the video about them as a pair rather than just her channel.
dunno if any of that makes sense but that’s the impression I got

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t be surprised if she rebrands as a couples travel channel 😅 did she think that video was going to go viral lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t be surprised if she rebrands as a couples travel channel 😅 did she think that video was going to go viral lmao
Yes. Because of the way she spoke when she introduced the video

"I'm molly"
Rather than just a welcome back to my channel

• Haha
The video was so painful to watch and I reckon it’s because it seems SO unauthentic? Like it feels like she is so conscious of content that everything is forced, even her “funny” quotes that she’s edited seem disingenuous and the video therefore is odd to watch. her ideas for content aren’t always terrible - like this should have been an interesting video and one I would have clicked on. Yet, the way she is acting and this forced personality just makes it miss the mark.

If you’re being yourself, then good content will follow!

Reactions: 15
The video was so painful to watch and I reckon it’s because it seems SO unauthentic? Like it feels like she is so conscious of content that everything is forced, even her “funny” quotes that she’s edited seem disingenuous and the video therefore is odd to watch. her ideas for content aren’t always terrible - like this should have been an interesting video and one I would have clicked on. Yet, the way she is acting and this forced personality just makes it miss the mark.

Yeh I agree, I do feel bad for her because she does make the effort with her content when we’re allowed to do stuff. But the ones she makes all the effort on are somehow the most boring (to me anyway)

Reactions: 9
I’m surprised she hasn’t bought a van and made her whole thing travel van life ✌ ✨

She probably treats Tom like Carl treats her Mum, far from a healthy relationship!

Personal favourite quotes of mine included ‘ridonculous’ and ‘cosy mc coserson’ ... genuinely what would possess you to say those things

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.