Beauty Spectrum #4 Don’t you know she’s a size eight, and so quirky we can’t relate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's running a half marathon/doing a triathlon/Yorkshire 3 Peaks hence the preparation training or just something basic and predictable which makes her so unique
She's not been training in that way or else we would have never heard the end of it. I would literally put money on it that it's going to be a crappy challenge like when she ate at every service station or whatever.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she's running a half marathon/doing a triathlon/Yorkshire 3 Peaks hence the preparation training or just something basic and predictable which makes her so unique
bet it's another 'road trip'

Reactions: 8
I misread planning as prep, she probably means finding all her size 8 clothes to pack and reaching out to companies for free accommodation/food

Reactions: 2
I think she’s travelling from Lands End to John O’Groats, did she not mention doing that before??

Reactions: 4
I think she’s travelling from Lands End to John O’Groats, did she not mention doing that before??
That would make sense, but tbh it's not that impressive if they're just doing it by car and driving for four days lol

I thought Lands End to John O Groats was typically done by bike but some people opt to run/walk/other difficult mode of movement, which is a huge achievement. I know some people take trains/drive and camp or stay in little independent unique b and b's along the way making it a real interesting trip to see all parts of the UK but i can imagine Molly just attempting it for 'trend' and to say she has done it, travelling as quickly as possible, eating in chain places and probably staying in chain hotels, after all she is a seasoned traveller/backpacker and Asia/Australia has nothing on the UK

Reactions: 12
A ‘niche’ (if you know you know 🤪) thing to moan about but surely these ‘this or that’ stories she keeps doing should be opposite things rather than making people pick between 2 similar places lol

• Haha
A ‘niche’ (if you know you know 🤪) thing to moan about but surely these ‘this or that’ stories she keeps doing should be opposite things rather than making people pick between 2 similar places lol
its also purely for engagement And it’s what a lot of meme pages do. It’s a bit pathetic

Reactions: 9
Has Harry or Tom been one yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m genuinely curious to see what she does when her channel inevitably becomes unable to live off of. Once sponsors realise her engagement is pretty dry they’ll fizz out too. She literally has 0 life experience or work ethic, and what would she even go in to? Probably retail in some ✨quirky✨ shop no one has ever heard of

can only imagine Harry felt super awks taking the bikini photos for her in her latest insta post? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find Tom and Molly relationship so cringe to watch. I can’t cope with his earring and how much he looks like her brother. And she thinks she’s the most attractive skinny human.

Reactions: 16
It looks edited as well, the bit by her stomach is really blurred
This whole size 8 thing is really wearing thin, particularly if you have to edit yourself to be one!
Yep😂😂 her legs in that too😂 I would actually be embarrassed posting that. She has a job making VIDEOS ONLINE - we all know she’s doesn’t look that skinny😂 who’s she foolin

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.