Beauty Spectrum #4 Don’t you know she’s a size eight, and so quirky we can’t relate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its been maybe a whole 2 weeks but we’ve got our reminder that Molly’s still a size 8, was getting worried for a second there
CD9D63D4-F4C6-40C8-86F2-344852AAF9BA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
JUNE 😂😂😂😂😂 is she actually okay. I’m sure the Australian government have said April 2022...

edit: just realised the tour is actually in June 2022!
Ahh my bad! Although we all know that Molly would go to Australia in June given the opportunity!

Reactions: 2
Its been maybe a whole 2 weeks but we’ve got our reminder that Molly’s still a size 8, was getting worried for a second there
View attachment 593989
What is actually the need for any influencer to mention their size? I understand that it may be helpful for followers with a similar body type, but isn’t that what sizing charts are for? 😂😂 any excuse to mention her size

Reactions: 10
What is actually the need for any influencer to mention their size? I understand that it may be helpful for followers with a similar body type, but isn’t that what sizing charts are for? 😂😂 any excuse to mention her size
Just another brag for Molly ‘full of herself’ Thompson!

Reactions: 3
Yeah I get when a clothing site mentions the height and size of a model is helpful but when you don't know the influencers height but they mention they're a certain size all the time isn't it

Reactions: 5
Yeah I get when a clothing site mentions the height and size of a model is helpful but when you don't know the influencers height but they mention they're a certain size all the time isn't it
Also she won’t be a size 8 in every single shop or item of clothing. That’s literally how female sizing works. The only time she would need to say her size is if she was saying oh I’m a X but it comes up big or small so maybe size up or down.

Reactions: 11
Genuine question, from how much she mentions Molly Mae do you think she'd try and go on Love Island if she was single? I reckon she would

Reactions: 8
She must realise her thread has become so active because of her new pErSoNaLiTy.

nothing about her seems genuine, her ego will be her downfall in both her relationship and online, for a girl that seemed so mature when she was at school it’s really sad to feel like you’ve watched her grow up and she’s becoming nothing but a vapid brat.

mollys personality traits are
Purple,
Taylor swift,
“Boys” “babes” “vibe”
Australia
Those 3 weeks when she lived alone in a flat doing an art class that she calls a uni degree.
Her “quirky” love for her dog - that isn’t even her dog, it’s her mums dog.
(I’m sure Carl has many companions as well 🙂)
Promoting Skill Share when her skills are..... I’ll come back to this when I’ve got an answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She must realise her thread has become so active because of her new pErSoNaLiTy.

nothing about her seems genuine, her ego will be her downfall in both her relationship and online, for a girl that seemed so mature when she was at school it’s really sad to feel like you’ve watched her grow up and she’s becoming nothing but a vapid brat.

mollys personality traits are
Purple,
Taylor swift,
“Boys” “babes” “vibe”
Australia
Those 3 weeks when she lived alone in a flat doing an art class that she calls a uni degree.
Her “quirky” love for her dog - that isn’t even her dog, it’s her mums dog.
(I’m sure Carl has many companions as well 🙂)
Promoting Skill Share when her skills are..... I’ll come back to this when I’ve got an answer.
Also her having a ‘high school’ boyfriend

‘Surfer vibes’ she thinks 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 she’ll definitely claim she knows how to surf when she goes to Newquay
Well she did go to a surf camp and eat surfer food and drink surfer drinks with her awesome surfer friends

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well she did go to a surf camp and eat surfer food and drink surfer drinks with her awesome surfer friends
Was that when she went to Australia? She doesn't mention it much but I think she went to Australia last year

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It still makes me laugh how much Tom and Harry look alike 😂
what makes me laugh is not only do they look alike, they also have the exact same mannerisms too! Honestly the go ape video was cracking me up as they are so so similar

Also! I know I keep talking about her engagement but I keep being baffled as it’s soooo low 😂 a YouTuber I follow who has only been on the platform for about a year, has less than 50k followers, just uploaded a vlog and the day after has 200+ comments (not her replies) and nearly 35k views which makes me question AGAIN how molly thinks her work is sustainable?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
7996FB0C-F226-4C39-8572-2447EF2C5C4B.jpeg

She’s so ✨quirky✨ for waking up VERY early. You know, almost like people that have real jobs do. What do we reckon this SICK video will be?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she's running a half marathon/doing a triathlon/Yorkshire 3 Peaks hence the preparation training or just something basic and predictable which makes her so unique

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.