Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know just why she's so delayed in her stories. She's pretending they only just got to Stockholm over on her stories when Liv posted that they arrived in Oslo a few days ago.

Reactions: 5
I'd love to know just why she's so delayed in her stories. She's pretending they only just got to Stockholm over on her stories when Liv posted that they arrived in Oslo a few days ago.
Tbf she could be doing it due to safety? Most YouTubers that travel post a few days off so people don’t know where they are at

Reactions: 2
😂😂😂😂😂 They explain the video they’re making to a man running a shop in Cardiff and he goes, “So you don’t work?” 🤣🤣🤣 Shoutout to him. 😍
---
Bet she’s gutted that the man they spoke to at Cardiff Castle said her and Harry “don’t sound very Yorkshire.” I was literally just about to comment on how much she exaggerates her accent when she talks to strangers. 😂 This video’s just full of people humbling her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I really don’t get this chance card part of the videos, she says in the intro they’re “completely customised to the location”

but so far they’ve been:
- racing a train (could do this at literally any station)
- walking backwards (not really sure what to even say about that)
- and taking a photo dressed up

What value do any of these things bring?? They tell us nothing about the location and are surely just pointless. It would bother be less if she didn’t claim they were customised lol

Reactions: 12
I really don’t get this chance card part of the videos, she says in the intro they’re “completely customised to the location”

but so far they’ve been:
- racing a train (could do this at literally any station)
- walking backwards (not really sure what to even say about that)
- and taking a photo dressed up

What value do any of these things bring?? They tell us nothing about the location and are surely just pointless. It would bother be less if she didn’t claim they were customised lol
Yeah, I’m confused by her wording. How are they customised to the location but they can pick any one out of the deck?

Jumpscare of Molly at the bottom aside - does she really think that blurring the very obvious Welsh flag that Harry is holding will make us intrigued enough to watch?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She makes such a big deal about dressing up. It's a helmut and a sword. She's hardly running about Cardiff in a full costume!

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised Molly hasn’t claimed to have moved to Wales, completely changed her accent, and stuck a Wales flag in her Instagram bio by now, to be honest. ✌🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, I’m confused by her wording. How are they customised to the location but they can pick any one out of the deck?
I take what she says as the cards are customised so they can fit any location? So they aren’t location specific and each one can be done anywhere.

I take what she says as the cards are customised so they can fit any location? So they aren’t location specific and each one can be done anywhere.
Oh, got you. Thank you. 😅

They’re terrible ideas, though. 😂 Cannot believe a 24-year-old thinks putting on a helmet and holding a toy sword is the height of humour and wit.

Reactions: 3
I can’t work out if molopoly was a mistake or if they’re trying to be clever and failed 🥲
From the fact Tom wrote 'Quay Gardens' instead of Kew I'd guess it's a mistake

Reactions: 4
From the fact Tom wrote 'Quay Gardens' instead of Kew I'd guess it's a mistake
I actually think it’s intentional as the real board they’re playing on in the video says Molopoly on it too 😭😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Molly saying they could land on Mount Snowdon when it’s one square away and they have two dice.

Really don’t think she should have made the thumbnails look almost exactly the same. I feel like some people are going to scroll past the later episodes thinking they’ve already watched them.

Reactions: 6
So Tom did the edit, Harry is carrying the videos, and I bet Princess Molly still pockets all of the money

Reactions: 14
So Tom did the edit, Harry is carrying the videos, and I bet Princess Molly still pockets all of the money
Whilst also seemingly ending up in the double bed in all the rooms they're booking whilst Harry gets the single

Reactions: 3
"I've never been to Ireland before"
"My first trip to Ireland"
"I'd love to road trip Ireland one day"

Please someone tell her she's not in the country of Ireland...

(and yes I know that the whole island is still called Ireland, split into the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland... but realistically, does Molly know that? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️)

Reactions: 7
Molopoly has me weak 🤣🤣 she's thought how can I make this about myself change monopoly to molo🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"I've never been to Ireland before"
"My first trip to Ireland"
"I'd love to road trip Ireland one day"

Please someone tell her she's not in the country of Ireland...

(and yes I know that the whole island is still called Ireland, split into the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland... but realistically, does Molly know that? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️)
I saw her doing that and I honestly don't think she'll know anything at all about why calling it 'Ireland' might be a controversial choice. I'd be surprised if she's even aware that Ireland and Northern Ireland are two different things.