Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s going to Madrid, Agadir or Lisbon.. they flew from T3 earlier today and were delayed. I wonder how boring she can make those places.
She said Europe and whilst she's thick, I think she'd make a bigger deal out of going to Africa, so it's definitely Madrid or Lisbon

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She said Europe and whilst she's thick, I think she'd make a bigger deal out of going to Africa, so it's definitely Madrid or Lisbon
She definitely is not adventurous enough to go to agadir 😆

Reactions: 2

Surely Lisbon as she said it’s a country she’s never been to before didn’t she? I think she’s been to spain. Either way, she’s so boring making cheap Ryan Air flights her personality

Surely Lisbon as she said it’s a country she’s never been to before didn’t she? I think she’s been to spain. Either way, she’s so boring making cheap Ryan Air flights her personality
She’s been to Portugal too 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Looks like she’s going to Madrid, Agadir or Lisbon.. they flew from T3 earlier today and were delayed. I wonder how boring she can make those places.
I’m fairly sure she went to Madrid a few years back with the same old YouTube crew so surely it’s gotta be Lisbon, but idk why she has to make it this massive secret when it’s so easy to find out what flights are departing from Manchester airport 💀

Doesn’t she usually post a bit behind so people don’t know exactly where she is? I’m sure she did this when traveling before. So possibly flew out a different day?

She annoys me to no end. “Sorry, I cannot believe I’m starting a vlog like this. Is this a jOkE?” about heartless curlers. Y’know those totally normal and popular, practical things that every second woman with long hair wakes up and films themselves in now. Also, if it’s such a jOkE and she didn’t want to start the vlog like that—which she did, because she wants to remind us all that she has frizzy hair, which is so quirky 😍—she could have started it about 45 seconds later when she’d taken them out.

Her mission to be the quirkiest person in the world fascinates me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Leaving the country again to ‘keep her soul happy’ or whatever rubbish she said in a previous story - I’d love to be able to afford all the travelling she does but my soul needs to earn money and eat 🙃

Also, English A at A Level really coming through with the ‘new’ instead of ‘knew’ there Molly
I literally just screen shotted this to complain on tattle too! For once, I actually am a jealous tattler so I am going to be nit-picky about her spelling 😉 it’s not like she’s written any text to be sold to the general public and still can’t get the difference between new and knew right 🙄

another holiday! I’m definitely in the wrong profession. I want to travel as randomly and as consistently as her

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t she usually post a bit behind so people don’t know exactly where she is? I’m sure she did this when traveling before. So possibly flew out a different day?
I think she's posting on time - she mentioned in the vlog that she was going away 'next weekend' and that she'd be driving to the airport when the vlog went live.

Yeah for once, I think she's posting on time but she does quite often post behind.

She moaned so much at the start of the year about being lost now she wasn't travelling full time, but she is always on trips now or visiting friends. No wonder Tom found a job, she's hardly around to even see him.

Reactions: 6
Also she literally has curly hair - to get heatless curls she just needs to umm.. leave it

Reactions: 4
Also she literally has curly hair - to get heatless curls she just needs to umm.. leave it
I loved her curls when she did the curly girl method during lockdown! I wish she'd just embrace it rather than trying to straighten the hell out of it

I’m going to say she won’t learn anything about Portuguese culture, she’ll have a pastel de nata and that’s about it 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Guys did you know she's a traveller? She's in Portugal at the moment but the weather so far has been compared to both NZ and Melbourne

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not her mum’s natural teeth looking miles better than Molly’s in that selfie of them both. I would genuinely regret that composite bonding every day of my life if I was Molly; it was such a mistake.

Reactions: 7
IMG_1651.png

of course because she’s been in Lisbon for a grand total of 48 hours and automatically knows everything to know about the city

• Haha
Reactions: 14