Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her brand just 'ignorant' now? "I love pancake day, it's just this weird strange tradition that I don't even know (well I do know why we do it...) it's just an excuse to eat pancakes".

Is there something uncool about pretending to not know the relevance of Pancake Day? Like her followers aren't going to find her as interesting if she's knowledgable / cultured / whatever? Such a weird way to appear relatable.

Reactions: 8
Is her brand just 'ignorant' now? "I love pancake day, it's just this weird strange tradition that I don't even know (well I do know why we do it...) it's just an excuse to eat pancakes".

Is there something uncool about pretending to not know the relevance of Pancake Day? Like her followers aren't going to find her as interesting if she's knowledgable / cultured / whatever? Such a weird way to appear relatable.
I don't think she's trying to appear relatable, I think she's just thick and has no interest in learning about the world around her

Reactions: 7
Her and Erin are/were out for lunch together, so must mean they couldn’t of properly fallen out (it was a topic of convo a couple of pages back)

Reactions: 3
Her and Erin are/were out for lunch together, so must mean they couldn’t of properly fallen out (it was a topic of convo a couple of pages back)
Molly wants to get really friendly again so she can be invited to Erin’s wedding (and encourage Tom to propose because ‘all my friends are getting married and they haven’t been dating as long as us’)

Reactions: 8
Where was this? Nah I think they did fall out and maybe they’ve made up then if that’s the case. There’s been no mention of her for years, the bridesmaid thing, and I remember they used to do an annual Christmas night out with her Erin and their mums and there’s been no mention of it the past couple of years. Deffo a fall out imo

Reactions: 5
Where was this? Nah I think they did fall out and maybe they’ve made up then if that’s the case. There’s been no mention of her for years, the bridesmaid thing, and I remember they used to do an annual Christmas night out with her Erin and their mums and there’s been no mention of it the past couple of years. Deffo a fall out imo
Erin put a photo of them both on her insta story (with Rachel) saying girls lunch or something.
I think people just grow apart, especially when you’re going in separate directions in life. I rarely speak to my best friend from school anymore. Not because there was drama or anything, we both just went off to uni, grew up etc. Stopping being “best friends” doesn’t necessarily mean the end of a friendship, it can just mean you’re closer to other people now (explaining bridesmaids etc).

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Maybe Erin said she doesn’t want to be on Molly’s sad little social media anymore.
She's a lawyer so she's probably understandably particular with her social media and doesn't want Molly posting about how they're besties

Reactions: 12
She doesn't want to put things she isn't proud of on her YouTube this year so...remember that for whenever we next get an awful video

• Haha
Leaving the country again to ‘keep her soul happy’ or whatever rubbish she said in a previous story - I’d love to be able to afford all the travelling she does but my soul needs to earn money and eat 🙃

Also, English A at A Level really coming through with the ‘new’ instead of ‘knew’ there Molly

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many times does this girl need to say she lives in the countryside???? Beverley has a train station, a bus station with regular buses, very connected to Hull. More supermarkets than any other town in the middle of nowhere. You don’t need a car to get around. If Beverley was so small would she be able to walk 45 minutes to a dentist. Yes, Beverley, that VERY small town

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Leaving the country again to ‘keep her soul happy’ or whatever rubbish she said in a previous story - I’d love to be able to afford all the travelling she does but my soul needs to earn money and eat 🙃

Also, English A at A Level really coming through with the ‘new’ instead of ‘knew’ there Molly
Looks like she’s going to Madrid, Agadir or Lisbon.. they flew from T3 earlier today and were delayed. I wonder how boring she can make those places.