Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her old mate Erin got engaged in August and asked a couple of lasses to be her bridesmaids recently. No mention of Molly or anyone else in the friend group. Really wonder what went on to go basically no contact after all those years of friendship 🤔 seems such a shame as well as Erin seems lovely

Reactions: 16
I always presumed it was just Molly and Erin who were no longer friends; I didn't realise it was everyone. Wasn't her boyfriend part of the friendship group too? I'd LOVE to know what happened.

Reactions: 8
It’s rumoured that Taylor might announce Rep TV at The Grammys tonight and of course Molly has had to showcase photos from the Rep Tour to make it clear she’s an OG fan. She’s also liking tweets about being superior to fans who like Taylor post-Midnights album because she’s been here since 2017.

Try being around since 2009 Molly, you being here from album 6 out of 10 isn’t quite the flex you think it is.

To add, as a genuine OG swiftie I don’t have anything against new swifties. I’m happy new people of all ages are finding her music and I don’t see myself as being superior because I’ve followed her career for longer. It just annoys me how Molly does this when she’s not even an OG fan herself. It’s also pathetic behaviour for a 24 year old woman, a lot of the people she’s claiming superiority over are probably children. She’s so unlikeable and I just know if the album is announced she’s going to be as unbearable as ever.

Reactions: 5
Don’t think I can bring myself to watch the next video of Molly’s post Taylor Swift’s new album anouncement. The absolute levels of insufferable she’s going to be.

Reactions: 3
Just seen her old mate Erin got engaged in August and asked a couple of lasses to be her bridesmaids recently. No mention of Molly or anyone else in the friend group. Really wonder what went on to go basically no contact after all those years of friendship 🤔 seems such a shame as well as Erin seems lovely
Molly congratulated her when she got engaged (theres a comment on her instagram). By the looks of it, it was just a they grew apart kind of situation rather than any drama or massive falling out.

Reactions: 4
This advert came up for me on the bottom of this thread - just found it funny given her whole Molopoly series she’s going for 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IMG_6116.png

She literally can’t talk about anything without making it about herself, can she. She’s exhausting. Or should I say:
IMG_6117.gif

Reactions: 15
Super interesting that Harry doesn’t follow his own dad on Instagram/social media - think the cringe got too much for him too?!

“It’s for a YouTube videöàğrħhhh.”

I promise I love Northern accents, but she’s just an embarrassment.

Reactions: 2
I think the last episode of here monopoly series might be the worst yet. Not that the bar was high, but seriously this episode was awful.

Reactions: 3
I think the last episode of here monopoly series might be the worst yet. Not that the bar was high, but seriously this episode was awful.
And the fact it's episode five, she says episode five, and 'EPISODE 4' is written over half of the video

Reactions: 1
148k subscribers and only 10k views on each of her videos, ouch!
I think she was expecting this series to do amazingly well and other than the first episode, it's got no more views than her regular vids.

Reactions: 7
her saying how big the county is because leeds and wensleydale are two hours apart 😭 miss girl they’re in two separate counties

Reactions: 10
I think she was expecting this series to do amazingly well and other than the first episode, it's got no more views than her regular vids.
People tuned in thinking it would be good only to find out it was awful so didn't watch again. Like all her challenges, most of it was boring travel and food and nothing of the actual places.

Reactions: 5
Honestly she is just the most cringe person I’ve ever come across. The amount of times she went on about the “embarrassing” challenges when they just weren’t at all lol

Reactions: 7
Forgot to post this yesterday but she said in the previous slide that Liv was the only person who could convince her to get in freezing cold water - no, it was gifted Molly, that was your motivation, not Liv. Can she ever go on one holiday without having something gifted along the way?

Attachments