Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had the displeasure of Molly Marsh turning up on my Explore page recently (I didn’t mind her on Love Island, but bleeping hell, she’s literally unbearable on Instagram), and I immediately wondered if it’s her that Molly’s trying to imitate with all the stupid faces. Molly doesn’t look like Molly Marsh, though; it’s not cute.

Anyway, not to be a childish gatekeeper but if she’s not gonna stop banging on about running, that’s the perfect time for me to finally tap out of watching her tit. I adore running. It makes me so happy, and I ain’t about to let this shameful scrounger taint it for me by watching her brag about gifted running kit. I’m already confused as to why she’s claiming to have ran 5k when she clearly walked some of it, if that’s her pace (not that there’s anything wrong with that and I am by no means a pace-shamer, but we saw the pace she runs at on the treadmill - she’s a liar).

She’s insufferable in the most literal sense.

I hope Harry does well in life. He’s done a good job not to turn out like Carl and Molly.
To be fair I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her trying to get into running - and as a running community we should encourage that. Everyone starts somewhere and if she’s had to walk some of it then so be it! But what I don’t like is her posting her time/pace and slagging it off saying things like ‘I know my time is awful’ etc etc - that’s not exactly gonna encourage anyone else to give it a try because they’ll think that if they run at that pace or even slower then they’re bad at running!
I do agree with you though I’ll be annoyed if I see her getting gifted running bits that I could only dream of buying!

Reactions: 6
She compares Glasgow to Bath, Bristol, Milan, Newcastle, and Melbourne

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why tf can’t she go somewhere and just enjoy it for what it is? Why does everywhere have to be likened to somewhere she’s been. I’ll tell you why - so she can brag about all the places she’s been, that’s why. She’s 24 not 12 ffs.

She is so predictable, boring and bland. Get a proper job Molly, you really aren’t cut out for making interesting content.

Reactions: 10
The fact she doesn't know what the other language is on the signs in Scotland is hilarious! What language does she think it would be? I also didn't realise she was going to see Taylor Swift in Edinburgh either. I just assumed she had tickets to one of the English gigs.

Then Tom asked which city (Edinburgh or Glasgow) technically the Scottish capital 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The fact she doesn't know what the other language is on the signs in Scotland is hilarious! What language does she think it would be? I also didn't realise she was going to see Taylor Swift in Edinburgh either. I just assumed she had tickets to one of the English gigs.

Then Tom asked which city (Edinburgh or Glasgow) technically the Scottish capital 😂😂
are you kidding me on, that is absolutely shocking and disrespectful tbh

IMG_2253.png

christ!! Another bloody holiday??! And this is the girl that was crying at the beginning of this year saying she was done with travelling for a while??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yup, crying about how she is back from travelling and so lost but she's actually on holiday every other week. It's insane. How can she afford it? Even living at home without rent, she surely can't be making so much that she can go on all these holidays.

It’s all well and good pissing off on holiday every other week ( cos let’s face it, she is on holiday and NOT travelling) but she’s only delaying the inevitable of having to settle and get a job. She really doesn’t have anything much to offer.

Reactions: 12
Yup, crying about how she is back from travelling and so lost but she's actually on holiday every other week. It's insane. How can she afford it? Even living at home without rent, she surely can't be making so much that she can go on all these holidays.
If she's on 34k like she's said in the past (I suspect she's on less now as that was during the pandemic when her channel was doing decently well and she seemed to be sponsored more often), then adding in not having to pay to live or eat, she's got more than enough money to travel.

Reactions: 2
According to her new vlog she did the following:

Tuesday - met her friend Eleanor for a walk and dinner
Wednesday - in the morning she did her hair and took her dog out. She said she was going to work in the afternoon but you don't see it.
Thursday - Off to get her eyebrows done in the morning in Hull and going on some errands. Says she has an afternoon meeting about another travel trip. And then she goes on a run with Tom and goes to try see the northern lights.
Friday - off to Manchester for the afternoon but staying with her friend Katie. They fly out to Greece this morning.

God she really doesn't do any work at all, does she?

Reactions: 15
We really need to start a tracker for everywhere she’s been this year.
Toulouse
Oxford
Brighton
Cardiff
Belfast
Copenhagen
Stockholm
Oslo
Lisbon
London (maybe x5?)
Liverpool
Manchester
Turkey
Switzerland
Annecy
Greece

And I’m sure there’s places I’ve missed!! We’re literally only 4 months into the year

We really need to start a tracker for everywhere she’s been this year.
Toulouse
Oxford
Brighton
Cardiff
Belfast
Copenhagen
Stockholm
Oslo
Lisbon
London (maybe x5?)
Liverpool
Manchester
Turkey
Switzerland
Annecy
Greece

And I’m sure there’s places I’ve missed!! We’re literally only 4 months into the year
She also did that train roulette challenge last week and was up in Glasgow.

Reactions: 7