Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe Zizzis gave her a black card and she’s now an ‘ambassador’.
She can afford to pay , it’s a not a good look for either the company or her in the current economic climate.
Eve Bennett is one despite not being online any more so I think they're giving them to anyone

Reactions: 7
Cant wait for everyone to wake up and stop glamorising influencers so brands can stop funding their lifestyles… its so tiring seeing people do f all work in the current cost of living when most cant make ends meet

Reactions: 10
IMG_1404.PNG

So beautiful! Let me not show you any of it and just show you my face!

Also she keeps calling it 'Chaminox' instead of Chamonix so expect her to call it 'Cham-in-ox' in the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I also find SophDoesLife very tedious these days, but her TTPD reaction video is so much better than Molly’s. She says about the first song that she wishes Post Malone had a longer verse - showing that she can actually form her own opinion as well as criticise Taylor[’s music/decisions]. Her reactions seem more visceral and authentic - she’s not preoccupied with what she looks like in the camera. Every face Molly pulls is put-on and her reactions are poorly acted, not to mention mortifyingly embarrassing like when she started literally moshing. Their videos really are the difference between a narcissist doing something for attention and a fan doing something out of passion and excitement (not saying Molly’s not a fan, but still).

They follow each other so I wonder why they don’t interact more.

Liv seems just as thick as Molly
I don't know what they thought Switzerland would be like but there comments are so offensive. Surprised the bars look nice and saying the water looks clear like Croatia. They're so useless.

Reactions: 6
I don't know what they thought Switzerland would be like but there comments are so offensive. Surprised the bars look nice and saying the water looks clear like Croatia. They're so useless.
Yeah, she sounds offensive everywhere she goes. It’s always “It’s actually sOoOo nice” and “I actually really like it here.” She always seems surprised that places other than England and Australia are nice to visit/live. You’d think travelling so much and meeting so many people would have taught her to speak with more respect.

Yeah, she sounds offensive everywhere she goes. It’s always “It’s actually sOoOo nice” and “I actually really like it here.” She always seems surprised that places other than England and Australia are nice to visit/live. You’d think travelling so much and meeting so many people would have taught her to speak with more respect.
I’m not surprised with her attitude given the thing she talked about most in Asia was how cheap everything was - maybe there’s a bigger issue at play here Molly? But as long as she gets her £4 meal and a photo she’s happy

Reactions: 8
obviously she’s comparing everything in an art gallery to the new Taylor swift album 🙄 insufferable
She has so little life experience and intelligence compared to Taylor [and most people], I would put money on Molly not understanding half the new songs (and this isn’t me saying they’re especially deep and meaningful, just that Molly is especially dumb and naive).

Reactions: 1
So confused who is booking onto these trips?? The itinerary sounds like it was written by a child and there’s no indication of what you actually get included in the price?

Sick of her talking about Taylor Swift, she’s overrated. Molly is also very uninteresting

Reactions: 3
It looks like another travel challenge coming. She tries to me so secretive, but she's in the main square in Glasgow and her latest insta is her walking through Edinburgh train station. It's not that hard to figure out.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It looks like another travel challenge coming. She tries to me so secretive, but she's in the main square in Glasgow and her latest insta is her walking through Edinburgh train station. It's not that hard to figure out.
Yeah that made me laugh too, trying to be secretive when anyone who has ever been to Glasgow can recognise George Square

Reactions: 4
I had the displeasure of Molly Marsh turning up on my Explore page recently (I didn’t mind her on Love Island, but bleeping hell, she’s literally unbearable on Instagram), and I immediately wondered if it’s her that Molly’s trying to imitate with all the stupid faces. Molly doesn’t look like Molly Marsh, though; it’s not cute.

Anyway, not to be a childish gatekeeper but if she’s not gonna stop banging on about running, that’s the perfect time for me to finally tap out of watching her tit. I adore running. It makes me so happy, and I ain’t about to let this shameful scrounger taint it for me by watching her brag about gifted running kit. I’m already confused as to why she’s claiming to have ran 5k when she clearly walked some of it, if that’s her pace (not that there’s anything wrong with that and I am by no means a pace-shamer, but we saw the pace she runs at on the treadmill - she’s a liar).

She’s insufferable in the most literal sense.

I hope Harry does well in life. He’s done a good job not to turn out like Carl and Molly.

Reactions: 3
I think everyone is rooting for Harry. He seems so well rounded and smart, and down to earth. He comes across so well in her videos, and happily calls Molly out too which I love.

I hope he finds a good job after uni and does well. He'll be off being an adult and Molly will still be living at home and acting like a child.

Reactions: 8
She's definitely going to end up making loads of content around it when he graduates where she'll go 'Next year I'll be 26 and my brother is a university graduate!'

• Haha