Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going on holiday again… Her money must be running out soon given her career is going down the pan so better get those trips in before she’s working shifts in a local cafe for minimum wage 😂

Reactions: 8
“Approaching 25” Molly you’re 25 in 6 months. I’m the same age as her and I can’t remember the last time I mentioned my age??? What is her obsession??
IMG_5426.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Id love to know what friends she has that smell of weed or is this just her trying to say she travels while her friends don't. Her obsession with her age is mad. Her birthday is at the end of the year, why is she even thinking about it now.

Reactions: 18
Id love to know what friends she has that smell of weed or is this just her trying to say she travels while her friends don't. Her obsession with her age is mad. Her birthday is at the end of the year, why is she even thinking about it now.
She just loves the idea that she has something in common with Taylor Swift, doesn’t she. Does she even have any friends who have kids? I doubt it.

Reactions: 8
Getting invited to see Take Thats new tour when she won't have even listened to the new album. Then there's me n my mum paying £128 each to go 😏

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Getting invited to see Take Thats new tour when she won't have even listened to the new album. Then there's me n my mum paying £128 each to go 😏
When has she EVER mentioned Take That? I’m so sorry about this; I’d be furious.

Also, this week was “MANIC” because she sat for two hours listening to a new album and then had a flight. Does she, like, know the meaning of… any words? How is that manic? It’s amazing how someone who can’t stay at home for five minutes can be so sheltered and ignorant.

Reactions: 13
When has she EVER mentioned Take That? I’m so sorry about this; I’d be furious.

Also, this week was “MANIC” because she sat for two hours listening to a new album and then had a flight. Does she, like, know the meaning of… any words? How is that manic? It’s amazing how someone who can’t stay at home for five minutes can be so sheltered and ignorant.
Exactly! Makes me so mad when "influences" are gifted stuff like this. Also, bearing in mind that our ticket prices were just for normal seats, not a box like she had.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m 22 and most of the time if someone asks my age I have to mentally count how old I am because it’s so irrelevant to me I can’t remember half the time 😂 she’s so weird for that
“Approaching 25” Molly you’re 25 in 6 months. I’m the same age as her and I can’t remember the last time I mentioned my age??? What is her obsession??View attachment 2886235

Reactions: 3
I’m 22 and most of the time if someone asks my age I have to mentally count how old I am because it’s so irrelevant to me I can’t remember half the time 😂 she’s so weird for that
Snap I got asked for ID and my age buying alcohol last week and I had to think twice..I'm 37 but I had to think cause my birthday was a few months ago and my age never comes.up in any convos.

Reactions: 6
it’s very okay to not like something, but then very weird to point out that the drink you’re holding in the photo is not yours 😂 like don’t fake it, influencers thought processes baffle me

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course Molly really flippantly talks about Joe Alwyn messing the relationship up. I don’t care enough to have my own speculation on what happened to Taylor and Joe, but I am so unbelievably unsurprised that Molly is one of those fans who sees Taylor as the victim in literally every situation she’s ever been in. No critical thought will ever been seen in the same room as a lot of TS stans like Molly and it’s so cringe.
It's because Molly's mindset is also that she's always the victim

Reactions: 4
Did she really do 0 research before going? Firstly, they had no plan before going, she asked about trees (which she could easily have googled) and then was shocked that SWITZERLAND had lots of good chocolate and cheese, 2 of the things they’re most famous for. She really only goes to places to say she’s been 🙃

Also, Molly, the reason you can hear chewing is because you eat with your mouth wide open and you were never taught eating etiquette

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did she really do 0 research before going? Firstly, they had no plan before going, she asked about trees (which she could easily have googled) and then was shocked that SWITZERLAND had lots of good chocolate and cheese, 2 of the things they’re most famous for. She really only goes to places to say she’s been 🙃

Also, Molly, the reason you can hear chewing is because you eat with your mouth wide open and you were never taught eating etiquette
I think the trees thing was a poor attempt at feigning interest in anything other than bland food and selfie spots at the places she travels to. 😂 Either that, or Olivia was intrigued by the trees and Molly said, “Hmm, [I obviously have no idea, so] I’ll ask my thousands of followers. 😎

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe Zizzis gave her a black card and she’s now an ‘ambassador’.
She can afford to pay , it’s a not a good look for either the company or her in the current economic climate.

Reactions: 11