Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Five days til Taylor Swift’s new album. She has a song called mirrorball so Molly now mentions Taylor Swift whenever there’s a mirrorball anywhere.
Shocked she didn't mention that she already has a mirrorball tattoo

Reactions: 8
Five days til Taylor Swift’s new album. She has a song called mirrorball so Molly now mentions Taylor Swift whenever there’s a mirrorball anywhere.
Thank you!!

Also, on an unrelated note, I wonder who this could be about…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm surprised she is organizing another group trip given how much she's had to push her other one to sell tickets.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's with 'I'm Here Travels'. The website isn't up and running but if you Google it, it says it was founded by someone called Shawn - isn't that their bald friend from Australia?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's with 'I'm Here Travels'. The website isn't up and running but if you Google it, it says it was founded by someone called Shawn - isn't that their bald friend from Australia?
YES! and he was on all the trips before.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had a look for her on companies house and can’t even find her by searching her name or beauty spectrum… i wonder if theres anyway of finding out. Im so nosy 🤣

Reactions: 2
I had a look for her on companies house and can’t even find her by searching her name or beauty spectrum… i wonder if theres anyway of finding out. Im so nosy 🤣
someone on here said they think it must be in her mothers maiden name which seems likely, very smart tbf lol

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if anyone else follows Lauren Candy but she’s mostly a fashion influencer who hardly travels (big trips at least) and she managed to get a collab with True Travels and sold out a trip in 24 hours. I feel like they’re a way more established and respected company than anyone Mollys trying to flog a trip with

Reactions: 3
She definitely didn't upload on Tuesday because she's going to upload a Taylor Swift album reaction tomorrow where she forces out tears over the songs, even though her last Taylor Swift video has half the views of her regular weekly vlogs

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Don't get me wrong I'm equally excited to listen to Taylor's new album and like many people called she's done a video reacting to the new album and it will be uploaded later today. However I'm 30 and like many others have a proper job so was only able to listen to a few songs whilst I got ready for work. The fact she stayed up just to listen to the album is tragic at her age. Be interesting to see the views as who actually cares what other people think. As long as I enjoy it I really don't care.

Reactions: 12
The views on her Taylor Swift songs video… 😂 It’s hilarious to me that nobody cares about her opinions on her most favourite thing that she constantly derails her content to talk about. Maybe you could just stop going on about it now, Molly.

Also, the way people repost Taylor Swift’s Instagram stories as if she doesn’t literally have nearly 300 million followers. Anyone that wants to know about stuff to do with TS, does, so why does Molly act like some sort of publicist.

Reactions: 4
Her Taylor Swift ranking video currently has 4.4k views after seven days - I had a quick scroll back over the last year and NONE of her other videos have done that badly. A couple at around 6k here and there, but in a whole year she's never had a video perform as bad as this, and yet she still chooses to upload another Taylor themed video, LOL.

I imagine she's hoping she'll get general traffic from people searching TS's stuff on YouTube, but I doubt that will change things drastically..

Of course Molly really flippantly talks about Joe Alwyn messing the relationship up. I don’t care enough to have my own speculation on what happened to Taylor and Joe, but I am so unbelievably unsurprised that Molly is one of those fans who sees Taylor as the victim in literally every situation she’s ever been in. No critical thought will ever been seen in the same room as a lot of TS stans like Molly and it’s so cringe.