Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was too sad about being in the UK winter so she went to Turkey. How relatable.

EDIT: I'm warning you now, there's a chunk of the video where she's chewing gum with her mouth open and her jaw is just hanging open with the gum right at the front of her mouth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She honestly revolts me with the way she eats. How can she get to her age and not be aware that eating/chewing with your mouth open is absolutely vile.

Reactions: 16
She was too sad about being in the UK winter so she went to Turkey. How relatable.

EDIT: I'm warning you now, there's a chunk of the video where she's chewing gum with her mouth open and her jaw is just hanging open with the gum right at the front of her mouth
But she spent so much of the winter visiting other countries anyway. God she's so annoying.

Reactions: 5
her recent story, why would your brain be hardwired for school at age 24??she's such a loser

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unsurprising given she has the same job, boyfriend, friends as when she was at school. She needs to get a proper job and grow up

She’s actually so bleeping embarrassing she legit acts like a 17 year old. I hope one day soon reality slaps her in the face (e.g. she can’t afford to live off YouTube anymore and has to get a 9-5 loool) cos it’s gonna be hilar to watch it unfold

Reactions: 15
Ugh, why does she keep being gifted makeup? She never even does her makeup on camera, let alone make beauty videos. Gross.

Saying those drinks have been getting her “through”. Through sitting at home posting tit on Instagram? Well thank God for that, then.

Reactions: 8
She’s actually so bleeping embarrassing she legit acts like a 17 year old. I hope one day soon reality slaps her in the face (e.g. she can’t afford to live off YouTube anymore and has to get a 9-5 loool) cos it’s gonna be hilar to watch it unfold
If she did get a 9-5 she would deffo go down the influencer management route

Reactions: 6
Fairly certain this is the only bite she took, she’s barely biting into it in this photo 😭
There literally isn’t a worse way you could advertise food to me than making me watch Molly Thompson eating it. Nothing could put me off more.

• Haha
Does she genuinely think ANYONE wants to watch a 45 minute video of her calling Taylor Swift songs 'niche' or 'a slay'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Does she genuinely think ANYONE wants to watch a 45 minute video of her calling Taylor Swift songs 'niche' or 'a slay'
I hope we get “bop”, “banger”, and her insanely annoying arm-revolving dance, as well. (Not.) And multiple mentions of her tattoo(s? I can’t remember if she has more than one TS tattoo - I zone out when she talks). And I bet all of her opinions are copied from Twitter. She doesn’t have the intelligence to form her own, even on Taylor Swift.

Reactions: 2
It’s the way she says on her stories ‘this took a very long time, anyone that knows her music knows she has so many songs’ (or words to that effect)

Does she really still believe there’s anyone on the planet that doesn’t know Taylor’s music?! 😭

Also while im commenting - I hope molly knows that any time I search for her content (which is rarely) I still accidentally type in beauty spectrum rather than her name because she is so childish and immature that this name is obviously still very fitting for her in my brain. That’s all xx

Reactions: 14
Also, there are really good Taylor Swift channels that breakdown her songs properly and rank them. We don't need that from Molly cause she can't actually talk deeply about anything so it's not interesting to anyone. Her Taylor London video was poor so who is gonna watch this one.

Reactions: 4
She’s put too many songs in the top category, IMO. It feels like she needs another category above that one for her top three or five or something - I might have genuinely been interested in that. And maybe another lower category for songs she doesn’t particularly like (rather than wimping out and just having “these ones make me cry so I skip them”).

Reactions: 3