Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she click baiting Tom’s operatation in her vlog title. And why does she think anyone wants to hear about it in her vlog. Her content is sooo stale at this point it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know why she bothers with these Q&As (well, I do, it’s just for something to upload), when all her answers are always the same. “I’m in my twenties and I don’t know what I’m doing with my life”, “I ❤ Thailand ✌”, “I was nerdy growing up”, “It’s okay to grow apart from your friends”… WE GET IT.

She’ll never move abroad. Her constantly saying she might is just tedious.

She really doesn’t know the definition of “very tough” - going home to your flash car and your healthy parents’ lovely house where you happily live rent-free and hardly have to work yet still have thousands in the bank (shall I go on?) is not very tough. Literally stop.

Her hair does finally suit her, though.

Reactions: 15
What country would give her a visa based on her skills and job prospects? I don’t think she realises that other than age-based temporary visas like the Australian whv, she’s really not got much opportunity to move abroad.

Reactions: 1
She's gone to the Lakes and on her Instagram it's all comparing caves to Thailand and referencing Taylor Swift

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I just can’t believe she thinks constantly referencing the world’s current most famous pop star is cool. I like Taylor Swift, as I’ve said before, but with Molly it’s literally like she’s 12. It’s just embarrassing that, as a fully-grown adult, she has this complete stranger on a pedestal (and a billionaire at that). I was last like that over a celebrity when I was much younger than her.

Reactions: 14
Her talking so much about how the Audi was her dream car, I do think it's funny that it's broken after a few years

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bless her. She tries so hard, what with the dancing, the god awful cliches, the stupid faces, the dress sense and now this and she can’t, she just cannot get it right! Give up Molly, it’s painful now.

• Sick
Of course she makes a Mother’s Day post all about her - literally the one day that’s about to be about Janine (because God knows she doesn’t get any other day focused on her)

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Of course she makes a Mother’s Day post all about her - literally the one day that’s about to be about Janine (because God knows she doesn’t get any other day focused on her)
Her curls!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Her thinking being happiest when on holiday is a personality trait… why does she think people save up money and annual leave all bloody year to go on holiday. Literally the point of holidays is to have more fun, better weather, less stress, more “good food” (she’s made me HATE that phrase - what does it even mean?!), etc. than when at home - to basically be happier. It feels like she thinks she deserves to be away all the time because her “soul” needs it or some tit. As if most people wouldn’t rather be away.

• Haha
Her thinking being happiest when on holiday is a personality trait… why does she think people save up money and annual leave all bloody year to go on holiday. Literally the point of holidays is to have more fun, better weather, less stress, more “good food” (she’s made me HATE that phrase - what does it even mean?!), etc. than when at home - to basically be happier. It feels like she thinks she deserves to be away all the time because her “soul” needs it or some tit. As if most people wouldn’t rather be away.
Now I hope you aren't implying that she's actually no different to the entire human population

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe it’s winter in the UK because it’s the UK and it doesn’t start to warm up until May/June if we’re lucky?
And it’s always been that way (oh wait but Molly hasn’t lived in the UK for a year so she’s completely forgotten the climate for the last 24 years 🙃)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s winter in the UK because it’s the UK and it doesn’t start to warm up until May/June if we’re lucky?
And it’s always been that way (oh wait but Molly hasn’t lived in the UK for a year so she’s completely forgotten the climate for the last 24 years 🙃)
I was laughing at this - girl is shocked winter months have wintry weather

• Haha
Reactions: 7