Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correction for your Molly - you’re ‘bloody lucky’ you’re 7 years in, Tom puts up with a lot but at least seems like a halfway decent human, Molly on the other hand…

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Poor Tom only getting a birthday weekend away to Liverpool so Molly could do some work with Avon. Bet that’s exactly how he wanted to spend it considering Molly never has and never will use Avon outside of this ad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor Tom only getting a birthday weekend away to Liverpool so Molly could do some work with Avon. Bet that’s exactly how he wanted to spend it considering Molly never has and never will use Avon outside of this ad 😂
Well she could always become an Avon lady when her career tanks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's really playing with fire with the amount of Taylor Swift clips she's included in her video, considering how happy Taylor is to sue her fans

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's really playing with fire with the amount of Taylor Swift clips she's included in her video, considering how happy Taylor is to sue her fans
Imagine the scenes. (Well done for guessing the video.)

Reactions: 1
Visiting ‘all the Taylor swift locations’ but visits Louis Vuitton on Oxford street and not Bond Street🤣 she’s so dim

Reactions: 5
Molly walking around acting like she knows everything about London. You don't live there and you're embarrassing yourself :sick: Also when you've got nothing better to do than board 5 trains to the Lake District:(

Reactions: 8
i tried watching the video but she spent more time complaining about the weather than she did speaking about what the video was actually for so I had to turn it off after 5 mins

Reactions: 1
Also, as a Cumbrian, her saying Wordsworth's grave was 'somewhere near Windemere' when it's in a totally different town on a different lake

Reactions: 3
You wouldn’t catch me calling John Lennon an icon (or Carl Thompson). I bet she doesn’t know anything about him other than that he was in the Beatles.

Reactions: 4
The Hackney bit made me cringe myself inside out. Which is an achievement given the whole video was cringe from start to end. It absolutely sums up how she travels that she gets the train to the station with the name of the place walks directly out of the station up and down the high street for 10 mins and declares that the area. Hackney is whole ass borough, not just the street outside of Hackney Central. Stoke Newington, Dalston, London Fields, Victoria Park, I could go on. Molly just always misses.

Reactions: 11
The Hackney bit made me cringe myself inside out. Which is an achievement given the whole video was cringe from start to end. It absolutely sums up how she travels that she gets the train to the station with the name of the place walks directly out of the station up and down the high street for 10 mins and declares that the area. Hackney is whole ass borough, not just the street outside of Hackney Central. Stoke Newington, Dalston, London Fields, Victoria Park, I could go on. Molly just always misses.
I thought the same when she went to Highgate. Like...Highgate Cemetery? Probably the most famous cemetery in the UK? Not even a mention

I thought the same when she went to Highgate. Like...Highgate Cemetery? Probably the most famous cemetery in the UK? Not even a mention
Right! Probably because you have to pay. Surely the kebab house from the video or The Garden Gate in Hampstead should have featured. Shes such a box ticker forgetting that’s not interesting as a viewer

I also thought she probably could have look at places Taylor talked about going in each location or was seen at with Joe or something. The fact her friends were laughing at her says it all too.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but I’d love to know how jealous Molly is of SophDoesLife being sponsored by DisneyPlus to promote the Eras Tour film and being gifted all of that merch. 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also .. yet again Molly is so slow with the trends! The Taylor swift location one was such a trend on tiktok last summer, it’s so overdone now, what new perspective is Molly possibly bringing

Reactions: 7