Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Letters from Lisbon” (🤣🤣🤣) - where? What letters? She’s becoming one of those pretentious, wanky “travellers” (which I’m sure she’d love to hear).

Reactions: 11
Before she goes 'nO oNe GuEsSeD mY vIdEo', she's absolutely filming a 'places mentioned in Taylor Swift songs video, maybe with Maisie Peters thrown in since she's in Brick Lane too

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Before she goes 'nO oNe GuEsSeD mY vIdEo', she's absolutely filming a 'places mentioned in Taylor Swift songs video, maybe with Maisie Peters thrown in since she's in Brick Lane too
No wonder she had to go alone (sorry, I know there’s Taylor Swift fans here and I like her as well but grow up, Molly).

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2813818

Why does ??? she have to ??? write like this ???
Because that’s how a lot of viral tweets are worded. 😂 And that’s her aim every time she posts on there.
Lol at the implication that she knows better than the average person with a brain that the edited photo would cause a big fuss because she’s posted some videos on YouTube. 🙄 Always, ALWAYS has to make it about herself in some way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
toms birthday.. and she has to mention herself and how great 23 was for 'both of them'. SHUT UP ABOUT YOURSELF FOR ONCE!!!
Screenshot_20240315_122429_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 14
Yes Molly, you are correct that this is ‘entirely useless information’

Also, I understand that she travelled at the beginning of 2020 before lockdown, anyone remember how she travelled to Portugal? I don’t remember many people taking summer holidays abroad that year - although Princess Molly can’t stand being in the UK more than 5 minutes

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Yes Molly, you are correct that this is ‘entirely useless information’

Also, I understand that she travelled at the beginning of 2020 before lockdown, anyone remember how she travelled to Portugal? I don’t remember many people taking summer holidays abroad that year - although Princess Molly can’t stand being in the UK more than 5 minutes
Just blatant bragging. 🤢 Literally no other intention behind this post.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but there is no way she uses Avon makeup 😂 Probably only did it for the money for the ad 🙄

Reactions: 6
Being 24 and getting your mum to wrap your boyfriend’s presents is ridiculous. Just put a bit more effort in. I’m left-handed and good at wrapping presents, so she needs to stop blaming stuff on that.

The white/cream high-neck top, navy(?) blazer, and bronze eyeshadow was… a choice.

Also, what actually happened in that vlog? I went to write this comment and suddenly the video was over. I thought she was going for quality over quantity nowadays? Going on about Jaffa tea and her boyfriend’s birthday card must qualify for quality in her eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Being 24 and getting your mum to wrap your boyfriend’s presents is ridiculous. Just put a bit more effort in. I’m left-handed and good at wrapping presents, so she needs to stop blaming stuff on that.

The white/cream high-neck top, navy(?) blazer, and bronze eyeshadow was… a choice.

Also, what actually happened in that vlog? I went to write this comment and suddenly the video was over. I thought she was going for quality over quantity nowadays? Going on about Jaffa tea and her boyfriend’s birthday card must qualify for quality in her eyes.
Wait not watched the vlog, she didn’t wrap his presents because she is left handed? What kind of excuse is that? I’m left handed and it’s never stopped me doing anything??

Reactions: 8

She seriously didn’t wrap presents because she’s left handed?!? :ROFLMAO: How is it a left handed issue when you use both hands to wrap a present! Is this something else that makes her unique and special.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait not watched the vlog, she didn’t wrap his presents because she is left handed? What kind of excuse is that? I’m left handed and it’s never stopped me doing anything??
Well she didn’t wrap them because she sucks at wrapping, she says, and then she jokes that it’s because she’s left-handed. I agree with you - it only makes things tricky if you have no choice but to use a right-handed device. Other than that, everything is the same for us as it is for right-handed people, only done the opposite way. From what we know of Molly, I think she blames being bad at things on being left-handed just because she wants to bring up that she’s left-handed, because she thinks it’s quirky and unique.
---
She seriously didn’t wrap presents because she’s left handed?!? :ROFLMAO: How is it a left handed issue when you use both hands to wrap a present! Is this something else that makes her unique and special.
It was a joke which I guess I didn’t clarify. 😅 But yes, she definitely thinks it makes her unique and special, and gives her an excuse to be bad at things she can’t be bothered to do. My mum used to pay me to wrap my siblings’ presents because she hated doing it and I’m good at it, so her excuse just doesn’t work on me. 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sometimes I wonder how she survived a year in Aus without her parents

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can she think she’s qualified to charge for a travel guide after visiting somewhere for like 2 days 🥴

Reactions: 12
Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 20.39.46.png

Molly mentioning how she felt when she turned 24 again!! Leave Tom to have his birthday fgs!!

• Sick
Reactions: 19