Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the fact is, she’s not a travel vlogger, she just likes going on holiday 😭
And likes that it lends itself to easy content

Reactions: 18
There's no way she's going to be sustaining her channel on one video a week

Reactions: 5
She went for a WEEKEND and couldn’t pack properly? Surely you only need a few outfits anyway and then you just layer if the weather changes? It’s February, she should have known that it wouldn’t be as high temperatures as in the summer 🙃

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She went for a WEEKEND and couldn’t pack properly? Surely you only need a few outfits anyway and then you just layer if the weather changes? It’s February, she should have known that it wouldn’t be as high temperatures as in the summer 🙃
That video gave me the ick too, the way she'd clearly pulled her bangs out and in front of the glasses and then put them behind her ears only for them to fall out and look messy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Influencers” love to use the weather as an excuse to buy new clothes. I don’t think I’ve ever been away from home and had no choice but to buy new clothes - you just pack properly in the first place and make do when you’re missing something. I might have asked someone to run to Primark for me for some cheap thick socks when I got really bad blisters once… that’s about it. Not bloody Pull & Bear. Just say you liked the jumper and go.

Reactions: 7
Molly desperately trying to pretend it’s the algorithm causing her issues and not that nobody wants to watch her tit ‘travel’ content

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly wonder whether or not she’d have taken her mum on this trip if she couldn’t film it / make content.
---
She does not sound excited talking about the The 1975 gig before they go. 😂 I can’t say I blame her for that, but I genuinely wonder if she thinks that going to see Matty Healy will affect her street cred as an absolute Taylor Swift ass-licker. 🫢

Also, I know in the past she’s said she likes The 1975 and Harry Styles (the most bland music taste for the most bland human being) but I get the impression that she listens to Taylor Swift about 99.97% of the time that she listens to music, and doesn’t really care about anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Molly desperately trying to pretend it’s the algorithm causing her issues and not that nobody wants to watch her tit ‘travel’ content
I really wanted to reply to her story saying - yes I see your videos in my subscriptions box, no I don’t watch them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s not insufferable for once in her latest vlog. Her bed kinda made me want one of those Naming This Later throws in the colour of my bedding/bedroom, but it annoys me that she got one/some for free. 😅 It was still boring, though - she still just says what she’s gonna do but doesn’t film herself actually doing anything.

Reactions: 1
She’s not insufferable for once in her latest vlog. Her bed kinda made me want one of those Naming This Later throws in the colour of my bedding/bedroom, but it annoys me that she got one/some for free. 😅 It was still boring, though - she still just says what she’s gonna do but doesn’t film herself actually doing anything.
I was optimistic on hearing that she wasn't going to be insufferable.... cut to 5 mins in when she's humble-bragging about having ✨literally✨ never been in a hospital before?! Lucky you I guess Molly? But even then reading the very obvious signs that are in every hospital was apparently too hard for her as she managed to get lost in one? What the actual...

Reactions: 8
I was optimistic on hearing that she wasn't going to be insufferable.... cut to 5 mins in when she's humble-bragging about having ✨literally✨ never been in a hospital before?! Lucky you I guess Molly? But even then reading the very obvious signs that are in every hospital was apparently too hard for her as she managed to get lost in one? What the actual...
I’m sorry if I got your hopes up. 😅 To be fair, I should have said “not as insufferable”, but her saying stupid things (and having a fake accent) is something that I’m used to to the point that I almost don’t even notice it anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought it was so typically her to complain about how stressful she found navigating the hospital, with not a thought about how stressful the surgery Tom had might have been...

Reactions: 13
Not to nitpick her but was she not born in a hospital??? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still struggling to sell spots on her Bali trip I see 😂 9 spots still remaining.

Reactions: 3