Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Can sightseeing be classed as a hobbie’ next slide ‘this is overrated it’s so small’ about the mermaid statue 😂 does she not hear herself
She's the kind of person who thinks that it's cool to dislike something popular

Reactions: 6
Less than 1000 views and the video has been up for an hour. It’s so boring.

Reactions: 4
The idea should be that they go to the attraction, they can do the silly forfeit, but then they try to show what fun stuff you can do around that area other than the attraction. If she wants to be a travel vlogger, she needs to show off some actual content. No one is watching purely to see Molly walk backwards along Brighton Pier.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They need more than one location each video. A whole video about Brighton Pier is such is such a bore!

Reactions: 12
I can’t even be bothered to watch it. Funny how I watch all of her videos and then along comes this series that she hypes up as if it’s the next series of bloody Squid Game and it has absolutely no appeal whatsoever (not just to me but also to others going by the views) - I’ll put it on in the background next time I’m hanging the laundry up and doing the dishes. She’s an absolute snooze and I cringe so much at all the little things she does in videos that she thinks will be popular that she doesn’t normally do, if that makes sense. “Hi, my name’s Mollyyy” - 😬😬😬

Reactions: 5
cringe so much at all the little things she does in videos that she thinks will be popular that she doesn’t normally do, if that makes sense. “Hi, my name’s Mollyyy” -
This!!! Makes me cringe everytime. She did it on her other "series" and its just so obvious she thinks it's going to reach new viewers because she thinks it's soooooo niche and quirky 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Enticing the viewers in using a £100 flight voucher

flights are so expensive these days, £100 might just pay for 1 way to somewhere in Europe (depending on time of booking and szn) - she didn’t have to cheap out on the viewers

don’t think I’m even attempting the new video series, she will need a giveaway in each one to maintain any viewership

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Enticing the viewers in using a £100 flight voucher

flights are so expensive these days, £100 might just pay for 1 way to somewhere in Europe (depending on time of booking and szn) - she didn’t have to cheap out on the viewers

don’t think I’m even attempting the new video series, she will need a giveaway in each one to maintain any viewership
£100 is probably all she can afford with the way her views are going

I still cannot believe they’re going to ONE location, doing some stupid “challenge”, going out for food and then getting a hotel. And she keeps calling it ‘a long day’. I knew this series would be underwhelming but, for once, she’s actually exceeded my expectations. Just not in a good way.

Reactions: 17
Don't forget she's done all this, been to France, and is currently on a Copenhagen-Stockholm-Oslo trip with Liv, despite talking about how lost she was now that her year of travel is over

Reactions: 10
I mostly gave up with her videos during her travel year cos I’m not interested in travel content. But back watching her now she’s back in the UK. I can understand why she’s a bit lost about what she would do. Her views are inconsistent and it’s hard to tell what content does well. I do have a bit of a soft spot for her though cos she puts effort in.

I mostly gave up with her videos during her travel year cos I’m not interested in travel content. But back watching her now she’s back in the UK. I can understand why she’s a bit lost about what she would do. Her views are inconsistent and it’s hard to tell what content does well. I do have a bit of a soft spot for her though cos she puts effort in.
I think this. Yeah, the videos may not be as entertaining, or have the desired outcome for her, but you can’t hate the girl for how much effort/time she puts in.

IMG_6081.gif

(I’m only messing, but… I must have a different definition of “effort” because I would never in a million years associate that word with Molly Thompson. 😅)

• Haha
Don't forget she's done all this, been to France, and is currently on a Copenhagen-Stockholm-Oslo trip with Liv, despite talking about how lost she was now that her year of travel is over
Not even Feb and she’s already done a years worth of holidays for most people

Yeah its really out of touch with the current cost of living crisis etc. Most people are lucky if they get one holiday in the uk a year, let alone going abroad! I’d sat she’s literally had more holidays in the past year than 80% of the population will in their whole lifetime. Not sure why people support her content when it’s both boring and braggy

Last edited:
View attachment 2726583

(I’m only messing, but… I must have a different definition of “effort” because I would never in a million years associate that word with Molly Thompson. 😅)
I’m more so comparing to other youtubers, like another poster said Anastasia Kingsnorth for example, who literally just sits and eats McDonalds for her videos and doesn’t even edit her videos herself, or those that just vlog their everyday life. Like its impossible not to admit that making a monopoly/designing a monopoly board, planning out the video, enacting it in the form of travelling to places and then editing it requires more effort than most put into their videos. Still not really as much effort as most 9-5 workers put into their jobs, and obviously probably more entertaining, yet still so bleeping boring to watch.

Because it’s inauthentic. It’s really transparent that she’s clutching at anything to make her viewership grow because she’s been stagnant or declining for a long time now. That monopoly content isn’t her own original idea and it isn’t something she would have come up with and wanted to do on her own, without needing an idea to make a video. Im personally really turned off watching someone if I feel like what they’re doing isn’t authentic or is too curated, etc

• Heart
Because it’s inauthentic. It’s really transparent that she’s clutching at anything to make her viewership grow because she’s been stagnant or declining for a long time now. That monopoly content isn’t her own original idea and it isn’t something she would have come up with and wanted to do on her own, without needing an idea to make a video. Im personally really turned off watching someone if I feel like what they’re doing isn’t authentic or is too curated, etc
You're spot on! She's had so many times to spend travelling the UK and isn't bothered. She could have rented a van and done a week in Wakes exploring and showing off the country, or went to Oxford and done a video on the top places to see, eat, and drink. I genuinely think the only people who like her videos are younger teenagers who can't see through it all yet.

Reactions: 7
Could not agree more. Her enthusiasm for it seems so fake. If she was really excited about it, she’d be less fussed about going out for dinner and more up for going to more than one destination per day. I do more than that on public coaches and buses. Her booking a hotel when it’s still daylight in January - so about 4pm back then - is sheer laziness.