Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that this series is her biggest passion project. If I was her, my other travels surely would have been better than this.

Reactions: 4
I love that this series is her biggest passion project. If I was her, my other travels surely would have been better than this.
Personally, I’m getting the impression that she’s insecure about being in England right now and not traveling the world, so she’s overcompensating. She’s really overhyping this “video series” to the point that it’s almost inevitable that it’ll be underwhelming. This is Molly Thompson we’re talking about - she’s not had one good or original video idea since she started YouTube.

Reactions: 16
I agree! I follow so many great travel Instagram accounts for people who live in the UK and travel around the country. They don't do any weird challenges (that are never that challenging) but she could be out actually exploring the UK. It's mad how little she actually considering doing some good travel content here.

Reactions: 2
Not to give her content ideas, but she’d be better off featuring a particular city and exploring hidden gems, places to eat, museums and events etc, rather than these daft challenges.

Reactions: 10
🤢🤢🤢

and there not the same shade….
There’s absolutely nothing ‘iconic’ about it. Seriously who thinks oh look my nails match the plane let’s take a photo and post it to social media. No one cares , it’s just another humble brag that she’s travelling again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They're in Copenhagen, just for when Molly starts going 'We had a wild adventure and NO ONE will guess where we went 😏'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t wait to see what the ‘most popular’ things there are and how they compare to their equivalent in Yorkshire/Melbourne/Thailand.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t wait to see what the ‘most popular’ things there are and how they compare to their equivalent in Yorkshire/Melbourne/Thailand.
"We're at Tivoli Gardens today guys, the most famous thing to do in Copenhagen. It reminds me a bit of Flamingoland, but you'd never get a theme park like this in Yorkshire"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'll give her some credit that it's somewhat unique, but I don't think it's going to draw in thousands of views like she's hoping
---
It's not even an original idea! She mentions someone else has already done it in America

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Uk monopoly. I'm not even sure I can stay subscribed to her anymore.

• Haha
We should've made Molly bingo
-Most famous count: 3
-Compares Oxford to New Zealand
-Singing along to songs overdramatically
-Harry subtly has a dig at Molly by pointing out that every town looks like Beverley

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Asks if there’s a link between Christchurch in New Zealand and Christchurch college in Oxford??? 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha