Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn't she basically copied Simon Wilson? I know his has been abroad but even so...

Reactions: 3
Screenshot 2024-01-27 at 11.23.14.png

Off topic but I actuslly thought her hair in this vid looked quite nice. So much nicer than when she curls her hair too tightly and mishapenly :sick:

Reactions: 4
I don’t know what it is but I just can’t take her seriously. It might be because I didn’t subscribe to her in the first place for travel content and I don’t really watch travel content, so I’ve really gone off her content in general since she decided she can film the inside of trains and planes for a living. Or it might be because, from what people have already said, even this video that she’s going ON about is copied from someone else and yet she still wants praise and subscribers for her “amazing” idea and has done everything it takes to get views. I think that’s what it is - doing a giveaway, dropping hints all week on Instagram and making a cringey reel, making it a series, getting Tom to make graphics - all because she well and truly hopes and believes that going traveling round the UK for a week deserves accolades and to go viral. I just find it laughable, and even more so because it won’t work. She’s just not going to reach the hundreds of thousands of views again like she did when she got lucky years ago.

She’s not the only person I feel this exact way about. But she’s definitely the cringiest person that I comment on on here.

Anyway, this video doesn’t appeal to me at all (I’ll still watch it for Harry). My only other comment is that I’m jealous that she went to Scotland [again] because I want to go more than anything but I can’t afford to. A feeling Molly could never imagine. But when I go, I’ll stay for as long as I can and I’ll appreciate it more than she’s appreciated anywhere she’s ever been, because it won’t be taken for granted and it won’t have been handed to me on a plate, and it won’t be to tick off a list - it’ll be because I ACTUALLYYY really really really want to go. ❤

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she only showed Oxford in that video. I thought she’d show way more of the game and make it a bit more exciting than just a road trip to Oxford. They barely even saw any of the city and she clearly hadn’t researched any of the places she’d put on the board. It was very boring.

Reactions: 9
“What a day it’s been” - you drove to Oxford. She’s SOOO underwhelming. Gonna start calling her Bare-Minimum-Molly. It was still daylight when she booked a hotel; they could have easily travelled to their next destination, but Molly’s priority was probably restaurants still being open.

Also don’t think she credited Tom for the graphics anywhere in the video (I know she has on Instagram but that’s not the same).

So it's just like any of her other travel challenges where we see the car/train/bus ride and nothing of the actual place.

Also not really a fan of her vlogging and driving at the same time through Oxford rush hour traffic 🤔

EDIT: Honestly this whole series is giving me a bit of the ick... I get that she's marketing herself as a travel channel, and needs the crazy challenges to bring in an income etc etc but this challenge does really feel like just wasting petrol/plane fuel dotting about the UK to be in each location for only an afternoon and not even really appreciate it/do any research on it? Not the most environmentally friendly move...

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Also not really a fan of her vlogging and driving at the same time through Oxford rush hour traffic 🤔

EDIT: Honestly this whole series is giving me a bit of the ick... I get that she's marketing herself as a travel channel, and needs the crazy challenges to bring in an income etc etc but this challenge does really feel like just wasting petrol/plane fuel dotting about the UK to be in each location for only an afternoon and not even really appreciate it/do any research on it? Not the most environmentally friendly move...
I agree. It is essential them travelling, eating or doing these challenges (which already are pointless). I understand oxford uni is a popular building, but they could have done so much. Surely Oxford has more going on. Why not try a local restaurant, research local food, visiting something else. If she makes it to the Glenfinnan Viaduct from Harry Potter she's going to be insufferable. That being said, she could easily have done a video visiting lots of harry potter locations and it could be quite good (if she didn't ruin it with all the usual rubbish).

Yeah it’s really not giving the “fun exciting travel vlogger” vibe she’s trying to create. Saw some comments on her YT vid about her huge carbon footprint and saying she’s copying her idol taylor swift with the amount of flights she’s taken over the past year

She’s really trying too hard to be interesting in this Monopoly video which is just not working and it’s giving me the ick 🤢

Reactions: 10
Why was she crying over Christmas about feeling so lost when she's now on a 10 day trip to Liv around Scandinavia after a week around the UK with Harry and a trip to France with Liv!

She’s just so bland and predictable. All she’s really interested in is bragging about how many countries she’s been to and eating. I would not book a trip to Copenhagen based off her excitement for cakes and pastries. Time to call it a day Molly I’m afraid.

Reactions: 14
Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 10.57.45.png

Why can't it just give ✨ Copenhagen✨ ??? Why does it always have to be a silly reference to something else:cautious:

• Sick
Reactions: 34
She has nothing interesting to say about ANY of the amazing countries she’s visited. She compared everything to england and never engages with the local culture or people. BORING

‘Can sightseeing be classed as a hobbie’ next slide ‘this is overrated it’s so small’ about the mermaid statue 😂 does she not hear herself

• Sick
Reactions: 12