Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah they're in Belfast so it's definitely going to be a 'Visiting all four countries in the UK' video

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah they're in Belfast so it's definitely going to be a 'Visiting all four countries in the UK' video
Honestly, what does she think is so great about this… so you have money to burn on trains/planes - good for you. Not a creative or imaginative bone in her body.

Reactions: 12
Hardly hard to guess where she is off the building. Currently at the titanic museum
---
She also may not be able to get home due to the storm from her latest story… shame

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why she thought this was so hard to guess. It was an obvious choice for a ‘challenge’ 😂

What’s the point in this challenge? She’s clearly not spending much time in each city. I spent 3 days in Belfast and still feel like I need at least another 3/4 next time I go to see everything I missed. There’s loads to do there. I bet she doesn’t even acknowledge the Troubles.

Same for Cardiff. You need a few days there.

Reactions: 9
I thought maybe visiting all the capital cities. Haven't seen anything of Scotland yet, but there was a cancelled Edinburgh flight on the board.

Reactions: 1
I thought maybe visiting all the capital cities. Haven't seen anything of Scotland yet, but there was a cancelled Edinburgh flight on the board.
It would also have been so much more interesting if they didn’t fly everywhere (I mean it’s terrible for the planet for a start!) but getting the ferry to Belfast and driving or getting coaches or trains between all the others would have been so much better content wise. But Molly is only ever concerned about how many flights she’s taken in a year 🙃

Reactions: 10
It would also have been so much more interesting if they didn’t fly everywhere (I mean it’s terrible for the planet for a start!) but getting the ferry to Belfast and driving or getting coaches or trains between all the others would have been so much better content wise. But Molly is only ever concerned about how many flights she’s taken in a year 🙃
And so she can say stupid things about how fast she achieved something when no one really cares about the speed at which something like that is done

Reactions: 8
Liv’s latest reel gave me such visceral second-hand embarrassment. Between their egos and how cringe-worthy & attention-seeking they both are, it’s clear as day why Liv and Molly are such good friends.
Random that Liv is back on socials do we think she’s gonna be trying to be an influencer again?

Reactions: 4
Random that Liv is back on socials do we think she’s gonna be trying to be an influencer again?
She’s clearly mentally unstable (not judging or anything; we all have personal problems), so it won’t last long before she ditches all her followers again. Wonder if she’s seen all the free travel Molly gets gifted and wants in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 17.42.08.png

You just know that people have been guessing correctly cos it's so obvious she just trying to pretend what she's doing is so niche and mysterious that no one has a clue🤡

Reactions: 13
It will essentially be something like visiting UK countries or capitals, but she'll add in 'in the space of 4 days' or something to justify how niche it is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I also don't think all the teasing helps build intrigue, especially when her teaser photos are...pictures of picnic tables

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s never done anything quite as wild as this for YouTube.

Well that sets the bar…… dramatically low. In Molly’s world going to big Tesco is wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Going to every [insert cafe/restaurant/shop/building] in the UK?

I hate to give her the satisfaction of speculation if she does read this thread, but what she doesn’t seem to realise is that building hype for something doesn’t mean that thing is hype-worthy.

Defo also think it's 'visiting all 4 countries of the UK in however many hours':cautious:

Reactions: 1
Don't even watch her out of curiosity anymore cause her content is insufferable and boring, but I spend a lot of time in Beverley so waiting for the day I see her stuck up self complete with fake accent vlogging on the street. 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 5