Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Hello from… Ter-loose.” 🙄🙄🙄
---

This is so insanely boring.
---

Sorry, last post but just noticed the “it was chaos” in the title. What planet is she actually on?
Didn’t you know everything she does is so ✨random, niche and chaotic ✨

Reactions: 6
Liv’s latest reel gave me such visceral second-hand embarrassment. Between their egos and how cringe-worthy & attention-seeking they both are, it’s clear as day why Liv and Molly are such good friends.

Reactions: 7
Is it me, or has she got more cringe and more annoying on insta??? it's like she's a parody account of an influencer

Reactions: 22
wild week in wales 😭 the way she’s hyping this video up you’d think she’s walking the length of Africa
I think this is her big ongoing travel challenge that's going to be a series on her channel. My guess is it'll be something tit like 'TRAVELLING TO EVERY COUNTRY OF THE UK!!!!' split up into four videos

I think this is her big ongoing travel challenge that's going to be a series on her channel. My guess is it'll be something tit like 'TRAVELLING TO EVERY COUNTRY OF THE UK!!!!' split up into four videos
And we still won’t be shown anything, learn anything or want to go at the end 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And we still won’t be shown anything, learn anything or want to go at the end 🤣
And she'll inevitably make an insensitive comment about how they're not REAL countries and how confusing it is that there's signs in Welsh/Gaelic about the place when surely everyone speaks English or something like that

Reactions: 11
Reminds me of her calling that other travel video with Harry (UK’s Longest Possible Road Trip) “my baby” and having it pinned on her Twitter for months, and it was SHITE. Just her bloody moaning and being patronising towards Harry for twenty minutes. As usual.

Reminds me of her calling that other travel video with Harry (UK’s Longest Possible Road Trip) “my baby” and having it pinned on her Twitter for months, and it was SHITE. Just her bloody moaning and being patronising towards Harry for twenty minutes. As usual.
And nothing but the inside of trains! The whole point of a roadtrip is planning stops and then taking random detours to see things you see signposted

Reactions: 4
She’s acting like she’s in the middle of nowhere on some adventure and not walking around Cardiff eating Welsh cakes

Reactions: 13
Doesn’t she make such a thing about finding veggie places to eat and now she’s in Wagamama eating chicken katsu curry??

I keep watching thinking she cant get any more boring/entitled/insufferable/annoying but somehow she does every single time???

Reactions: 8