Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is she doing, she’s just made Liv look cool and herself look like a loser
---
Wow, taking more pointless flights when you’ve just flown around the world is so ✨iconic✨. ✌

And yeah, Liv looks effortless while Molly looks like she decided not to take a sip as she thought she’d accidentally spill it down herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Harry and Molly briefly mentioned in her vlog about the Hull accent. Do they not realise they both just have a posher version of it??? Like you live 5 mins away from Hull guys come on, stop pretending you’re in the middle of nowhere. I live further away from hull than them and still have the hull accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
we need to save
Wow, taking more pointless flights when you’ve just flown around the world is so ✨iconic✨. ✌

And yeah, Liv looks effortless while Molly looks like she decided not to take a sip as she thought she’d accidentally spill it down herself.
we need to save the planet from flopping influencers and their carbon footprint doing the absolute most to get views

Reactions: 4
Every place Molly goes to is to just a tick box exercise so she can say she’s well travelled, when in reality she does nothing to fully experience anything, any new culture or learn anything new, it’s a constant comparison to Beverly

Reactions: 16
Every place Molly goes to is to just a tick box exercise so she can say she’s well travelled, when in reality she does nothing to fully experience anything, any new culture or learn anything new, it’s a constant comparison to Beverly
Pretty much. I have no clue what they did in Toulouse other than 1) stand near the river and take photos 2) order crepes, which you can do in most of France, and 3) go to a cat cafe, which we have plenty of in the UK

Reactions: 5
Pretty much. I have no clue what they did in Toulouse other than 1) stand near the river and take photos 2) order crepes, which you can do in most of France, and 3) go to a cat cafe, which we have plenty of in the UK
She said it was to make content for a brand, so I imagine that's now with them for approval and we'll be treated to some exceptionally cringe spon-con soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She said it was to make content for a brand, so I imagine that's now with them for approval and we'll be treated to some exceptionally cringe spon-con soon!
What I don’t understand is she said she’s working with a brand but made it very clear that she paid for the flights - would the company not pay that for them? And if not, does that not show that they didn’t need to go to France to work with the company?
---
Double post but she’s going away next week???

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What I don’t understand is she said she’s working with a brand but made it very clear that she paid for the flights - would the company not pay that for them? And if not, does that not show that they didn’t need to go to France to work with the company?
---
Double post but she’s going away next week???
Not necessarily. I work in influencer marketing and it may be that her (or her management) pitched her content on the basis that she would show the Deodorant (for example) on how effective it would be on a short-haul break. And she won the job on that basis, so made the content to reflect the pitch with her flights being part of the investment of winning the job. You're right though that sometimes the brand would pay for the trip, but not always. But undoubtedly an unnecessary trip, to make awful content, with no engagement!

Reactions: 7
Someone smarter than me come up with a joke about her carbon footprint and the way she stomps, I beg of you

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone think Lottie looks largely overweight in the vlog where Molly is walking her? 😬
I think it's just because she's ready for a hair cut. Our cockapoo looks tubby with big legs before a groom 😂 it's like getting a different dog back afterwards.

The brand deal was for a language learning app. Why someone thought to sponsor Molly, someone who struggles to speak English half the time, I don't know.

Also her entire new video is her talking about how different France and Australia are.

Reactions: 16
The brand deal was for a language learning app. Why someone thought to sponsor Molly, someone who struggles to speak English half the time, I don't know.

Also her entire new video is her talking about how different France and Australia are.
Made even more insufferable with the fact that Liv has just been for a glorified holiday to Australia as well, it’s like having two Mollies 🤢

• Haha
I know absolutely nothing about Toulouse from that video. She could've filmed it in Middlesbrough for all I know

Reactions: 12
She said she struggled to know what things were on the menus.. has this seasoned traveller never thought to use Google translate? They also didn’t know what some of the buildings were.. Google maps will help you there. The only chaotic part of that trip was those two not having a clue.

Reactions: 17