Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion in honour of molls beloved bday month

beauty spectrum #11 did you know I’m turning 24 next month

• Haha
Reactions: 17

smithmirage

i dunno how long they're staying in LA for but she's deffo going to the beverly hills sign just to reference the smallest village in the uk - beverley

Last edited:
  • Haha

hdhshh67

Just looked it up and it says the VIP tickets are $899 which is around £700 🤯 I can’t actually fathom spending that much for A GIG . WTF…! The flights and hotels too….the fact she’s probably spent about £5k just to see taylor swift is breaking my brain a wee bit. That’s like 2 and half months salary

• Wow

seo97

This is just proof that she (and about 90% of influencers) just sees the countries and communities she visits as playgrounds, she doesn't see the people there as people who live, work, study and raise families there, they exist to provide her with comfort and a good time, so of course she isn't gonna care when people are genuinely begging tourists to stay away from their home that is literally burning and 100s have died. She wholeheartedly believes that she has more right to their resources and that her right to lounge on a beach and drink cocktails trumps those who have had their lives destroyed because she's also never heard the word 'no' and has been spoiled her whole life. She should be absolutely ashamed of herself and I hope she gets dragged.

• Heart

shrimpy91

There’s no way any casual job would hire someone to ‘cover’ you for 2 weeks 😂. She clearly quit as she hated it/couldn’t handle doing an actual job

• Haha

bumblebees19

VIP Member
I was a bit jealous of her Maldives trip as it’s a dream destination for me but I have to hand it to her, she’s managed to make it look totally underwhelming!

ggbgg283

Hope her money runs out so she has to come home and get a proper job like the rest of us and shut up with the self centered bragging

• Haha

She is literally so irritating talking about how big Taylor is getting like wtf are you on about? She’s been a massive popular artist for the past decade I s2g

• Haha

hdhshh67

I can’t believe she still talks about gcses… I’m 24 and I don’t think I’ve given my gcses a second thought in years because my life has moved on so much from my school days?? Just shows how removed she is from a regular lifestyle that gcses are somehow relevant to her still

I had to laugh when she said it would be tone deaf to be posting holiday content in Hawaii at the minute, so is she calling her friend time dead haha. Also how she said she was helping them by boosting the economy.

surely since she has soooo much money to burn she could have kept her flight from Hawaii but booked an extra couple nights in LA instead and then just transferred through Hawaii

Unforgivingrose

Hahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahha this is HILARIOUS how has she misunderstood so strongly and embarassed herself that badly, honestly that is perfect for molly

• Haha

ggbgg283

the whole thing just screams tacky to me

How many more taylor swift tattoos is she gonna get to prove she's the biggest fan ever

• Haha
Reactions: 16