Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Susspicious

VIP Member
‘has anyone ever lived on a boat??’

no we haven’t and neither have you. You mean ‘stayed’ or ‘had a holiday’ on a boat.

idk her phrasing is always so weird
Even if I was a fan of her and followed her on Instagram, I wouldn’t answer her pointless polls because she can never just put a simple “Yes” and “No”, she even has to inject her obnoxious teenage personality into the options.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Hehelaura

Ngl I’m in Aus now and have been since Jan. it’s great don’t get me wrong but it’s not this ‘dreamland’ like Molly and the whole of TikTok make it out to be. Housing crisis, job crisis, extreme racism, parts of it could basically be the UK. Sorry if I offend any Aussies here but she needs to calm down with the content a bit, she’s got no real target audience and there’s a whole lot better places than Melbourne ….

Susspicious

VIP Member
firstly, why would you take this photo of yourself and secondly why would you then post it on social media
Why do “influencers” do this?!
> “Thank God nobody saw this.”
> *posts to a few thousand people on the internet*
I know it’s for attention, but still.

And she’s acting like, for some reason, she can’t pick the cup up and hold it under her mouth like a normal person.

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
I feel like her saying on her story that they've had a 'looooong travel day' is her setting up to imply that they've flown direct back to Australia when we know they haven't

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
The impact all this traveling is having environmentally blows my mind. I’m not squeaky clean and have been on a plane earlier this year and have another plane holiday booked later this year but the sheer amount of air travel this girl does for ‘content’ is obscene.

Reactions: 15

Susspicious

VIP Member
Oh. My. God. 💀💀💀
Just seen the others. You’re a legend, thank you.

I feel so sorry for Tom. 😭😭😭😂 And imagine being 23 (24 this year!) and making a TikTok about daddy buying your Taylor Swift tickets! Also, I’m dying at how all her “content” was clearly choreographed (as someone said) beforehand, how sad can you get! You can just imagine her sat up for hours the night before scrolling through TikTok deciding which ones to copy. 🤣🤣🤣 She’s really made this whole thing about her, which is totally bizarre considering how much she loves Taylor.

seo97

Molly: "this is SO NICHE this is the NICHEST thing EVER you probably won't get it cause it's so NICHE and I'm so DIFFERENT and QUIRKY" and it's a Taylor Swift top

• Haha

Super_Berry

VIP Member
1. She makes it sound like the audio tour is an extra/you pay for it in order to make her sound more interested. My memory from when I visited in 2021was that you were given the headphones as you entered the prison and everyone listened to it.

2. Interesting that none of her stories cover the Native American occupation of Alcatraz (at the time of me posting this!) given the very prominent symbols on the island and exhibition surrounding it.
You're giving Molly too much credit on your second point. She seems blown away it was a prison on an island let alone knowing anything else. Doesn't she know other people (like me too) have been, and yeah I got given the audio tour when I arrived.

SleepyDibillo

Newsflash Molly, it’s not unusual in the slightest. People travel all over the world every day to places that are not capital cities. How can she be this dumb?

• Haha

Susspicious

VIP Member
“If Long Live had 1 fan remaining” she says, on a video of a literal whole stadium of people singing along. How does she not realise how embarrassingly self-centered she is, to the point of not even making sense half the time.

I wonder if she would stand there like some camerawoman all night getting timed pictures and videos of Tom if they ever went to a show for him. …Oh, silly me, most normal people don’t make the whole show about themselves and put on some OTT performance purely for social media. Still.

Melier

VIP Member
Ugh give it a rest. She thinks she’s the only veggie ever to be born.

you’re just fussy Molly - if it’s not tomato pasta or mushroom risotto you don’t want it.

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
She didn't think she'd be able to eat on the plane because she didn't pre-order food and thought they couldn't cater to her. Her victim complex is insane.

• Haha
  • Wow

sparklemoon12

Chatty Member
One credit I'll give to Molly is that she always replies back to criticism rather than blocking people like lots of other YouTubers

_Melllll

I'm really disgusted by how tone-deaf Molly has been by continuing her original plans to Hawaii. The worst thing about it is that she knows it's wrong, hence she's not posting and dragging out the LA content to cover it up.

I could never take her seriously as a travel vlogger considering she does 0 research on the history of anywhere and her commentary on places merely consists of making comparisons, but this just takes the cake. Loving travel and culture means having respect for those places and their people and she's showing the Hawaii natives 0 respect right now. She's so incredibly selfish and I wish something would come along to knock her off her pedestal.
---
WHO CALLED IT she’s made both Beverly Hills and the walk of fame all about her!

her comment about drew Barrymore is so funny, she says she gets that comment on every video? She gets like three comments on her videos haha
She's unbelievable. I've never known anyone who manages to make things about her as much as she does.

Welcome to 'Travels with Molly' where 99% of the content includes educating you on how it might be linked to me.

Last edited:

ECH

VIP Member
Think she averages about five comments on a video anyway so it'll be noticeable if there's a lot more

• Haha