Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unforgivingrose

She physically can’t stop herself from making everything about her.

I wonder if Tom is enjoying his break from her.
Why does she present EVERYTHING like it's super unique? Don't most people enjoy the sunset? Why does she have to present evveeeeeeeeeeeeeery super normal thing as quirky and (her fav word) niche?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Susspicious

VIP Member
Molly and Tom have created a Thailand travel guide..

they went on #gifted tours and their whole Asia trip was guided by those and by what they learnt from those tour companies.
Feels dodgy to then be flogging it and making profit off that information
I can’t believe you have to pay! Why would you PAY for information you can just find elsewhere on the internet for free. And it’s not like she’s lived in Thailand for a number of years or anything… genuinely, who does she think she is. 😅

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
She’s commented on one of her latest Tik Toks about waiting to see if there’s a trade agreement where they don’t have to do farm work before she decides to do a second year. Can’t love Australia that much Molly if you’re too lazy to bother doing farm work to stay there. Shows she has no interest in the country and just wants to say she’s been rather than putting any actual effort in.
She’s just allergic to any kind of actual work

• Haha

Super_Berry

VIP Member
I had to laugh when she said it would be tone deaf to be posting holiday content in Hawaii at the minute, so is she calling her friend time dead haha. Also how she said she was helping them by boosting the economy.

surely since she has soooo much money to burn she could have kept her flight from Hawaii but booked an extra couple nights in LA instead and then just transferred through Hawaii
Haha helping the economy by buying drinks and food at the beach 😂😂 she's only saying all this cause she got caught out. She can't film what she did to help cause she donated some old tshirts and had lots of food. Hardly helping the cause.

applesandoranges

She really misunderstood the Wes Anderson trend - probably because she’s not creative enough to do the actual trend 😂

Noo this is actually embarrassing 😂 maybe she’s never watched a Wes Anderson film haha. Even if she was just copying the trend exactly she would’ve had a better Wes Anderson feel, she just edited all the pictures and made the exposure weird? Soz this has really tickled me

• Haha
Her apology being “sorry if it was misleading that I never post live” while simultaneously posting live (maybe an hour behind?) at the football YESTERDAY is crazy

daisychainx

Why does she always try and build suspense about where she’s going next when Tom has already put it on his story. Not a brain cell between them. That’s why her views are declining rapidly, she’s useless at marketing herself (and bloody annoying).

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
Okay but lets not shame people for their weight please 😬
Hardly shaming her weight but ok. She constantly wears clothes too small and used to spend ages bragging about how she was a size 8 and body checking in videos so...

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Unforgivingrose

WHO CALLED IT she’s made both Beverly Hills and the walk of fame all about her!

her comment about drew Barrymore is so funny, she says she gets that comment on every video? She gets like three comments on her videos haha

• Haha

Susspicious

VIP Member
Back at it with pretending someone else’s property (and pet) is her and Tom’s. I totally understand how clickbait works, but it’s SO embarrassing. It really shows her emotional immaturity and lack of real life experience that she finds things like this (house-sitting, for example) so serious and exciting. I hope she got permission to film there.

She sounds like she still has her retainers in half the time because her teeth are too big.

ggbgg283

Swear she literally makes a video saying this exact thing every year and every year it just feels like an excuse to talk about the fact her birthday is in a few weeks and she'll be older than Tom and a lot of her friends. WHy does she not realise that no one cares?!??

• Haha

sonnenschein8

Shows how out of touch she is with the real world / a real workplace that she felt the need in the first place to stop work for 2 weeks when her parents visited??? They’re coming to see you live your life there and they’re fully grown adults who I’m sure can have a look around on their own and then I don’t know… hang out with you outside of your shifts??? My parents came to see me while I was travelling and that was exactly what I did. She wouldn’t last a year in a real job as she’s so blindsided by the privilege of YouTube as a “job”.

ECH

VIP Member
maybe you just don’t like coffee molly

not defending whatever coffee place she’s gone to, I’ve never been.
You obviously just don't understand Molly's highly cultured tastes. Do you know she's been to Australia twice? And that this year Molly will be 24 but Tom will only be 23?

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
She also posted the day of when she was at the football. Her excuse falls flat pretty easily.

Meggg13x

Just watching the SF vlog and Molly goes ‘i completely forgot about the tipping culture in the US because there just isn’t one in Australia!’ Molly love you’re literally British, you living in Australia for 6 months is not the reason you forgot about the tipping lol??

Reactions: 19

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Not Molly, who jumps on literally every single trend/tiktok thing, trying to say people can’t like Taylor Swift now unless they did in 2016.

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
I personally still think it’s really inappropriate to be holidaying somewhere experiencing such crisis when the locals have begged tourists not to, and to not even acknowledge it at the time

It would’ve taken her maybe 30 seconds to post a story with a donate link or something

Idk she’s often self centred but this is low even for Molly
Exactly. If she had to stop over there it would be better to go 'We're back in Hawaii at the moment because we couldn't rearrange our layover. I won't be producing content on this return leg out of respect for the current situation in Hawaii. To find out more go to x link and to donate to the rescue efforts go to x link'. It's hardly doxxing yourself to name the STATE you're in (also safety wasn't a concern when she was at the Taylor Swift concert??? Sure...)
She just has a defence for everything. It's amazing how Molly has literally never been in the wrong about anything ever and everyone else is simply wrong when dealing with her.

Susspicious

VIP Member
She didn't think she'd be able to eat on the plane because she didn't pre-order food and thought they couldn't cater to her. Her victim complex is insane.
She really thinks she’s oppressed because she’s vegetarian (I haven’t watched the vlog yet but I presume that’s what she’s banging on about).

• Haha