Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irec

It has begun!! The long, the tediously predictable build up to her birthday.

Yes mol, you’re 24 soon and next year you’ll be 25 and the year after that 26!! Get a fucking grip and change the record cos you’re seriously boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Melier

VIP Member
Also she rarely is as far behind as she is now. In Australia she’s always posting pretty much on the day she’s doing things so she’s now trying to get around it

Susspicious

VIP Member
I’m begging her to learn some new words so she can stop going “so so so” and “v v v”. Everything is either “nice”, “lovely”, “exciting” or some rogue combination of those.

I always think the way Harry hugs her is so sweet. 🥹 Actually love him.

Last edited:

Susspicious

VIP Member
The only thing I can agree with her on is that she was 15 two days ago… at least that’s how she acts. We’ll know she’s finally grown up when she stops acting like her age is important. Beyond a certain point, you can pretty much do anything you want at any age, and you stop caring what other people are doing. I turn 28 soon and I’m looking forward to going out for dinner and getting something nice off my partner - that’s the only significance of the day and that will hopefully be the only significance of every birthday I ever have from here on out. And that’s the same for most people.

Her going on about pandemic birthdays is absolutely nauseating. Not only did she NOT have lockdown birthdays stuck in the house, but does she realise there are much worse things? My mum celebrated her 48th knowing it was her last birthday. My two younger siblings celebrated their 18th and 21st without their mum for the first time. She can shut the hell up about only going to three bars with five of her friends as opposed to five bars with ten of her friends, or whatever the fuck her issue STILL is.

I honestly don’t understand how she isn’t putting two and two together and realising that this constant narcissism is alienating her audience and just making her a vile person in general. I’m the perfect example of someone who used to genuinely really like her, and now can’t stand her. She’s barely even worth commenting on anymore because it’s always the same stuff.

• Heart

jessiedean

Her new video just proves she wastes money daily. She even says herself she’s spent money on things she didn’t need. $692 in a week!! If that’s not an eye opener for her then I don’t know what is.

• Wow

hdhshh67

It rubs me the wrong way when she posts phrases like “such a fluke that we got tickets!!” As if she magically won them? Like she’s a rich privileged person who doesn’t have a job or schedule to adhere to so of course she can just frolic around the world doing whatever the fck she wants. If i sound bitter and jealous it’s because I am

missmisty

Tired to pause that library story and read it but all I could see was ‘Thailand itinerary’. If she’s writing it based on her last trip that was a group tour wasn’t it? Or it’s a very overboard plan for their next trip…
In the vlog where her family went home she said she wanted to write “information packs” about each of the places she’s been to (“but not travel guides, because she’s not a travel agent” 😂)

Molly’s travelling information pack: Go on a group tour where you arrange none of the excursions or accommodation yourself, and call it solo travelling

• Haha

daisychainx

The irony of a girl who worked 3 shifts in a cafe and is actively avoiding doing farm work by leaving the country for a break promoting working holiday visas….

• Haha

ggbgg283

Lowkey embarrassing that she seems to have messaged every place in Western Australia asking for freebies and to be gifted stuff :oops: So entitled, why would anyone wanna work with her

• Wow
  • Sick

Kcn

Chatty Member
She really misunderstood the Wes Anderson trend - probably because she’s not creative enough to do the actual trend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ECH

VIP Member
I hope Tom got to do something fun in the peace and quiet without her but I know she probably had him locked away editing a video or creating Tiktok content for her

• Haha

daisychainx

Molly’s old bestie Erin has got engaged with a beautiful ring. They were also a couple since high school like Tom & Molly. I bet Molly is seething 😂

• Haha

ogbblol

Chatty Member
Surprised that Molly AKA the only England supporter in Aus hasn’t posted about the World Cup final today, thought we were supposed to be shouting from the roof tops … or do we only do that when we win Molly???

• Haha

Unforgivingrose

WHO are these people who have PAID to go on this trip with molly??????? I am genuinely fascinated how she even got 22 people to go, I need to know more

• Haha