Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Super_Berry

VIP Member
She’s with Jallajae from tiktok on the massive trip? EJ made it sound like it was a work away trip or something but nope just an influencer trip
What's she like? I don't know anything but already she's posting more content that Molly on TikTok and you can see Molly in the background.

I’m confused - I haven’t been following her closely but didn’t she just go to Hawaii (on her way from Australia to LA?)

is she planning to go back again despite the disaster???

smithmirage

She also re tweeted something about being waitlisted for the sale for the second US leg so I wouldn’t be shocked if she was planning on trying to get tickets for that too
she definitely was, i think you have to sign up for each individual leg. she really has nothing better to do than follow taylor around the world:ROFLMAO:

ECH

VIP Member
I feel like based on the fact she got her nails done for it, it's probably somewhere like Bali

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Just watching the SF vlog and Molly goes ‘i completely forgot about the tipping culture in the US because there just isn’t one in Australia!’ Molly love you’re literally British, you living in Australia for 6 months is not the reason you forgot about the tipping lol??
To be fair tipping culture here is vastly different to the US too!