Beauty Spectrum #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's too basic for a thread title

Someone can do a proper summary but basically her and Tom are still 'living' in an AirBNB in Melbourne and we all like Harry and Janine more than her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really misunderstood the Wes Anderson trend - probably because she’s not creative enough to do the actual trend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really misunderstood the Wes Anderson trend - probably because she’s not creative enough to do the actual trend 😂

Noo this is actually embarrassing 😂 maybe she’s never watched a Wes Anderson film haha. Even if she was just copying the trend exactly she would’ve had a better Wes Anderson feel, she just edited all the pictures and made the exposure weird? Soz this has really tickled me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahha this is HILARIOUS how has she misunderstood so strongly and embarassed herself that badly, honestly that is perfect for molly

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah tom’s style is pretty basic and tacky. It reminds me of 2008 emo ish pop punk and the earrings just add to that

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Has she given her job up now? Tom still seems to be working but she's not said anything since her parents visited. That I know of.

Reactions: 6
Would make all the “so lovely to be in a little routine” drivel hilarious if she has quit. But we all knew she would. And she must be pretty embarrassed about it to not just say.

Reactions: 6
So she worked for what, 6 weeks maybe? Good on Tom for sticking at his

Reactions: 15
There’s no way any casual job would hire someone to ‘cover’ you for 2 weeks 😂. She clearly quit as she hated it/couldn’t handle doing an actual job

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s no way any casual job would hire someone to ‘cover’ you for 2 weeks 😂. She clearly quit as she hated it/couldn’t handle doing an actual job
correct me if I’m wrong as I don’t understand how any of the Australian visa work, but doesn’t she need a job to stay there?? Why doesn’t she have to work but Tom does?? Confused

Reactions: 1
correct me if I’m wrong as I don’t understand how any of the Australian visa work, but doesn’t she need a job to stay there?? Why doesn’t she have to work but Tom does?? Confused
no requirement to have a job for the year visa, her visa just means she has working rights. Most people usually need to work to fund their travels/accomodation etc

Reactions: 5
She's pinned that Tiktok of her and Tom singing Taylor Swift...she's so desperate for Taylor to notice her

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She's pinned that Tiktok of her and Tom singing Taylor Swift...she's so desperate for Taylor to notice her
I’m not on TikTok but I’m guessing there’s thousands of people that have made almost exactly the same video… why would Taylor Swift notice Molly Thompson of all people. 😂😂😂

And I don’t get it when people think boys/men knowing the lyrics to Taylor Swift is a big deal and/or swoon-worthy - we’ve said it enough times on this thread but she’s one of the most popular artists in the world.

Reactions: 3
I’m not on TikTok but I’m guessing there’s thousands of people that have made almost exactly the same video… why would Taylor Swift notice Molly Thompson of all people. 😂😂😂

And I don’t get it when people think boys/men knowing the lyrics to Taylor Swift is a big deal and/or swoon-worthy - we’ve said it enough times on this thread but she’s one of the most popular artists in the world.
The thing is Taylor Swift is active on Tiktok, but like...put in some effort. Soph Does Nails also posts Taylor Swift content on occasion, but it's like her using the colour palettes of albums to inspire her eyeshadow look or whatever, and it requires actual skill and creativity. Lipsynching a song badly and not even in a funny manner is just lazy.

Reactions: 9
The thing is Taylor Swift is active on Tiktok, but like...put in some effort. Soph Does Nails also posts Taylor Swift content on occasion, but it's like her using the colour palettes of albums to inspire her eyeshadow look or whatever, and it requires actual skill and creativity. Lipsynching a song badly and not even in a funny manner is just lazy.
Yeah, she’s basically just boasting that she always gets to choose which music they listen to to the point that her boyfriend knows the lyrics to her favourite artist. That’s all I can infer from that video.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.