Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisychainx

I would have been justice for Janine but bloody hell what a doormat. Still living with creepy Carl for the sake of her adult children who are never there anyway and playing happy families on these holidays. Ew, I could never.

Reactions: 25

Susspicious

VIP Member
View attachment 2201483
find it so funny that Molly blurred hers out and Tom just posted it as normal.

also so willing to take one for the team and buy one and post it here for everyone
There’s lots of grammatical errors but my eyes went straight to “Famous for it’s MANY stairs” - this shit hasn’t even been proofread and she’s trying to charge people for it. 😂

I know it’s not necessarily a big deal but you wouldn’t catch me being “proud” of working for “months” on something that’s not even written correctly.

For the record, it’s a sneak peek, not a sneak peak. I’m petty and will never let it go that this girl bragged about her English qualifications. 😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

influenzainfluencer

Genuinely shocked at how bad the snippets of the guides are. They are at a premium price point and there are vast amounts of free information out there. At such a price there should be in depth information and a range of options. In this snippet she tells the reader to do their own research and each day is such a small number of words

day 2 - just north of 30 words vast majority of which describe getting there. The whole day boils down to “explore the town” wow! Thanks Molly deffo worth £2 odd

View attachment 2216311
Also ‘do a bit of research’ isn’t that what this ‘guide’ is meant to be to save people doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

sparklemoon12

Chatty Member
I can't say exactly how I know but I found out that Molly's parents are definitely split up, but still living together.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Molly and Tom have created a Thailand travel guide..

they went on #gifted tours and their whole Asia trip was guided by those and by what they learnt from those tour companies.
Feels dodgy to then be flogging it and making profit off that information

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ggbgg283

Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 21.15.57.png

Quick! Act natural while I grab your arm so we can try and convince people we love each other when actually we have no romantic connection what so ever

• Haha

shrimpy91

Why is she trying to make Beverley and Beverly Hills a thing?! They’re not even the same spelling 😭

• Haha

_Melllll

More out of touch content in today's vlog. Molly explains they left the original airbnb because the price was too expensive to pay when they weren't going to be using it for two weeks due to being on holiday with her family. This wouldn't even be an option to her if she was actually renting somewhere. You can't just take a break from paying rent or end your contract every time you go on holiday.

It makes sense logically why they'd move when they're not in a contract and they could save money, but please Molly, stop acting like you're renting like a proper adult. Actual renting is completely different, you're merely staying in temporary accommodation for a short period of time. After she tells us how she changed accommodation so easily she goes on to talk about how difficult the rental market is. 1. Molly you have no idea because you are not renting and barely made an effort to before taking the easier option because you have the money to do so. 2. Maybe it's just me but I think it's so ignorant of her to talk about how hard it is when in the same breath she talks about being able to easily move because her "landlord" (airbnb host) was able to fit them into another accommodation. Meanwhile the actual adults of the world with less privilege are struggling to find places to live, attending viewings day in day out, putting up with hostel accommodation until they can find somewhere. These are the people who can talk about the rental crisis over there, not Molly on her glorified holiday.

daisychainx

She’s commented on one of her latest Tik Toks about waiting to see if there’s a trade agreement where they don’t have to do farm work before she decides to do a second year. Can’t love Australia that much Molly if you’re too lazy to bother doing farm work to stay there. Shows she has no interest in the country and just wants to say she’s been rather than putting any actual effort in.

• Sick

Girlfriday

“Not gonna lie”, “not mad about it”, “go show it some love”, guys” the guys at the start of every sentence is so grating!

ECH

VIP Member
The fact she says they won't live together when they're back in the UK says a lot. They're still teenagers.

• Haha

Anactualworker

She is such an unfortunate looking girl, who reallyyyyy thinks she’s something special. She’s on an extended holiday in Australia and thahs all she has to her name. A Audi on finance, living with her mummy and daddy at the big age of almost 24 (25 next year incase she hasn’t mentioned it enough) she’s had the same amount of subs for the last 4 years. It’s time to move on molly hun, get your teeth whitened and walk properly (you walk like pingu with no rhythm)

• Haha
Reactions: 22

_Melllll

I think this is the most obnoxious she's ever been! What has this got to do with HER birthday!?!?! No one cares??? Newsflash Molly, Taylor doesn't coordinate her releases around you.

Also now claiming she had the best acoustic performance out of all the surprise songs on the tour. Give me a break.

ggbgg283

Screenshot_20230724_202542_Instagram.jpeg

Not one person asked for this trip down memory lane while Molly tries to subtly not subtly at all remind us that she was Taylor Swift's no1 fan before anybody else:rolleyes: sooo niche Molly, we don't care

• Haha
  • Sick

Susspicious

VIP Member
She’s always saying she’s the happiest she’s ever been at times when she’s not with Tom. Almost seems like she does it on purpose just to be a bitch. Or she’s saying it about the Maldives because she wants to come across as ever so grateful so TruTravels gift her more holidays.

Susspicious

VIP Member
It sounds horrible but I was kind of hoping she didn‘t get any UK dates just so for literally ONCE in her life she would know what it’s like to not get literally anything and everything you want in life handed to you on a plate. She’s not humble, grateful, or graceful at all… because she’s insanely spoilt. Imagine bragging about getting your THIRD ticket knowing some people won’t manage to get their hands on one.

Reactions: 21

Super_Berry

VIP Member
how embarrassing is her latest tiktok with tom (where they are guessing countries with a generated letter) and they both can't think of any country beginning with 'H' and then Molly demonstrates how unaware she is throughout - goes against her ~i'm so well travelled~ brand, shocked she posted it
Harry has commented on it saying "it's not too late to delete this" 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21