Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
I agree, she absolutely would not have posted about Hawaii if she hadn’t have been caught out in her friends stories/in YT comments.

Reactions: 16

georgia05

View attachment 2330539

I find it extremely hard to believe that anybody from the UK was a huuuuuge Taylor fan during the debut era. Which Molly tries to insinuate often. Taylor's music didn't reach the UK until Love Story was released.

If you bought the Fearless album back then it included songs from debut cause they knew nobody would have heard them before.

Molly - you don't have to be a fan since day 1 to be Taylor's biggest fan. But then I guess you're so ✨niche✨ you would of heard music way before it was possible

• Haha

Unforgivingrose

This girl must have SO much disposable income. This trip to America is easily costing a few grand
I know right!!! How have they managed to fit in another holiday to Hawaii??! How much money can she possibly be earning? Her parents MUST be supporting her, her channel and insta is totally dead now but I know she said she previously earnt 30k a year (must be significantly less now) and I earn a lot more than that but couldnt POSSIBLY afford those holidays and travel that she does even if I didnt pay rent

ECH

VIP Member
She's really embarrassing herself in Hawaii. Her complete ignorance when travelling somewhere new seems to have been taken to a new level.
She's also on her Instagram complaining about being a 'veggie in the US' again. She's like a broken record and I don't think she realises it makes her look stupider to complain about how hard it is to be a vegetarian.

Lola123

VIP Member
She also is so rude. You get what you pay for Molly. You got the cheapest van, course it’s not going to be that new. Want better, pay for it

Kcn

Chatty Member
I would bet the price of her ticket that her dad didn’t ‘panic buy’ VIP tickets and that Princess Molly requested them/threw a tantrum when no other tickets were available. Also, she gets VIP tickets and still gets to see her again?

Attachments

smithmirage

Tom has posted an Instagram story from stadium in Australia for the women’s World Cup so looks like they’re (or at least Tom) back in Australia
she's definitely trying to keep it a secret they stopped back off in hawaii, she couldn't control what johanna posted tho lol. will 100% brush it under the carpet until she gets all the hate comments and she'll give some backhanded apology lmao. "we couldn't cancel out flights so we just had to go back but out of respect we didn't post x"

Super_Berry

VIP Member
Both piled on the pounds since travelling
It's because they eat out all the time. No one else travelling anywhere will eat out that much. It's fine when you're on a 2 week holiday, but most people travelling will be on a tight budget. I couldn't imagine eating out as much as they do it's actually quite unreal when you see how much they do it.

seo97

Also how she said she was helping them by boosting the economy
If she was the pro traveler she claims to be then she'd know that even before these fires native Hawaiians already genuinely DESPISE tourists and do not want them there, partly because of this entitled "without me your economy would collapse" crap.

Kcn

Chatty Member
Ahh yes, when I feel the worst I’ve ever felt from motion sickness in my life, I too post about it on Instagram because staring at a screen to record, write a caption and post the video really helps me feel better and not at all more motion sick from staring at a screen 🙃

Attachments

• Haha

Susspicious

VIP Member
the whole thing just screams tacky to me

How many more taylor swift tattoos is she gonna get to prove she's the biggest fan ever
Some may say I’m just a hater but all of her tattoos are tacky. I wonder how much thought went into this, too, because I wouldn’t be surprised if she was just desperate to get something done in time for her concert(s). Lastly, the mirrorball looks more spherical in the stencil - it looks squashed in the tattoo.

• Haha

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
That family house dynamic must be weird af if the parents are separated but still live together. Don't they still share the same bedroom? And in Molly's videos they still play happy family. What a mind f***.

Kcn

Chatty Member
It sounds horrible but I was kind of hoping she didn‘t get any UK dates just so for literally ONCE in her life she would know what it’s like to not get literally anything and everything you want in life handed to you on a plate. She’s not humble, grateful, or graceful at all… because she’s insanely spoilt. Imagine bragging about getting your THIRD ticket knowing some people won’t manage to get their hands on one.
You also just know she’s the type of person where if she didn’t get UK tickets she’d go on about how it would only happen to her, this is typical for me etc, trying to make it seem like things always go wrong for her

ECH

VIP Member
Also if we are going to be stuck up about it, why is she acting like she’s been a fan since Debut? Like Mol you became a fan when a lot of other folk did when Taylor became mainstream babe (and that’s fine!). She was not getting “bullied” for that unless she had a secret stan account and was arguing with other people online 🤣
She's said she was bullied for liking Harry Potter too. I don't think she gets that someone not liking the same things as you isn't bullying.

• Haha

Susspicious

VIP Member
She’s into popular things so she can be part of something and get engagement, and then complains that the things she likes are popular because she wants to be niche.

• Haha