Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BaileyMC

VIP Member
For the UK? She's seeing her in America anyway isn't she.

I can't remember the last time I watched a vlog, still follow her in insta barely.
Not sure where it was on her Instagram story, I haven’t watched her vlogs in months

Reactions: 1

ggbgg283

I only got about half way through her latest vid before switching off cos it was too boring

ECH

VIP Member
Also, wear it on the plane, buy a new suitcase? There are options out there and Molly always manages to choose the worst one 🙃
If they stopped buying suitcases and chucking them out they'd be fine

shrimpy91

Yes as it stands she would have to do farm work or leave the country between November and July 2024 when the new rules come into place

smithmirage

Just did a quick google and you can get many direct flights each day from LAX to Melbourne so she didn’t really need to go via Hawaii on the way back…
i thought they were staying in brisbane at the minute?i don't think theres any direct flights to there

Melier

VIP Member
I know right!!! How have they managed to fit in another holiday to Hawaii??! How much money can she possibly be earning? Her parents MUST be supporting her, her channel and insta is totally dead now but I know she said she previously earnt 30k a year (must be significantly less now) and I earn a lot more than that but couldnt POSSIBLY afford those holidays and travel that she does even if I didnt pay rent
Yesss!! The flights to Hawaii would’ve cost a good £600 each plus the onward flights around America now plus everything else they’ll no doubt waste money on. It’s bonkers how much money she must have from somewhere

pinkmango

There’s no way any casual job would hire someone to ‘cover’ you for 2 weeks 😂. She clearly quit as she hated it/couldn’t handle doing an actual job
correct me if I’m wrong as I don’t understand how any of the Australian visa work, but doesn’t she need a job to stay there?? Why doesn’t she have to work but Tom does?? Confused

Super_Berry

VIP Member
Surprised that Molly AKA the only England supporter in Aus hasn’t posted about the World Cup final today, thought we were supposed to be shouting from the roof tops … or do we only do that when we win Molly???
Tom was there so I'm surprised she hasn't posted anything about it.

Kcn

Chatty Member
I’m confused - I haven’t been following her closely but didn’t she just go to Hawaii (on her way from Australia to LA?)

is she planning to go back again despite the disaster???
Yeah, she said in her stories it was cheaper to stop in Hawaii in between, so they’re doing 3 days before LA and 3 days after I think!

BaileyMC

VIP Member
the whole thing just screams tacky to me

How many more taylor swift tattoos is she gonna get to prove she's the biggest fan ever
I have a harry styles themed tattoo and I don’t go screaming from the rooftops I am his biggest fan. Like get a grip Molly 🤣

Super_Berry

VIP Member
Oh i just KNOW she's raging that the eras tour film that's now coming out was filmed days before her shows, still she'll find some way to make it all about her
If she could fly back to America to watch it at the cinema then I bet she would.