Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unforgivingrose

Any noticed how odd a lot of the comments are on her videos?? One had like 100+ comments (wild for Molly lol) and it was all people trying to promote crypto or recently seen a lot with older men commenting on things like her hair or outfits etc. Really strange - I know she wont delete them as it's actually some engagement

Reactions: 2

ECH

VIP Member
This is what I mean. Christianne does backpacking stuff, and it's low budget, but it's always places that the main channels don't deal with that are off the beaten path but still worth it. That's why I like her. Molly's form of travel is just going to a Buzzfeed article and following that.

Melier

VIP Member
Is she planning to sell the travel guides in TB store? She’d have more chance of selling any with her own name in it nobody cares about Tom

ECH

VIP Member
I've just seen that people in Hawaii are asking tourists not to come, because they need to shelter displaced people from Maui across the other islands to the point that hotels are cancelling bookings and airlines are offering fee waivers to go somewhere else, so if she goes it'll be incredibly tone deaf.

freckles00

1. No, she now believes her and Tom are the only Taylor Swift fans on Earth. Tom couldn’t care less, though, it’s just Molly forcing it on him. She probably wouldn’t mind that you forgot she existed as that’s like a Taylor reference, and that’s all she cares about.
2. She’s moved from there and is now house-sitting. She did the exact same embarrassing “Our New Place!” announcement and even pretended that the owner’s cat is hers.
3. Herself, always. And Taylor Swift. That’s about it. Constant bragging and constant moaning. Nothing has changed and nothing ever will. 😂

If I were you, I’d continue to forget she exists for a while as it’s her birthday soon - God help us.
Hahaha thanks for the update!!!
Oh god, how could I forgot mollytober.

• Heart

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
She’s with Jallajae from tiktok on the massive trip? EJ made it sound like it was a work away trip or something but nope just an influencer trip

Susspicious

VIP Member
Tom is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO done with her isnt he! He couldnt even hide it in the tiktoks, honestly can't wait until we see the vlogs and she can't hide it!
I am gutted I don’t have TikTok right now (I can’t be bothered to make one just for her). 😂

Edit: Oh, here we go. She’s putting it all on Instagram, hopefully. If only she did have “no words”. That’d be great.

whatamievendoing

I know right!!! How have they managed to fit in another holiday to Hawaii??! How much money can she possibly be earning? Her parents MUST be supporting her, her channel and insta is totally dead now but I know she said she previously earnt 30k a year (must be significantly less now) and I earn a lot more than that but couldnt POSSIBLY afford those holidays and travel that she does even if I didnt pay rent
I think part of her general arrested development/stunted type of growth is because a couple of years ago, earning 30k at her age was like wow that's so good! And she lived at home etc so she has literally never learnt to budget/doesn't think about the cost of stuff. As time goes on though, her peers with regular jobs will start out earning her (if they aren't already) and then what. And as you say, she MUST be earning less now as there's not nearly as much sponsored stuff on her channel/insta as I feel like there used to be.

I also hope and pray she has an ISA or a pension type set up - one of the downsides of being self employed is having to do all that stuff yourself, but somehow she doesn't strike me as a long term planner..

Reactions: 1

Melier

VIP Member
When she said that I was like ??? I mean your food is included, but for most places I travel to I feel like £150 a day is like the absolute max of my budget. Molly is saying over £250 a day is a good deal.
Plus the flight to get to the Maldives 😭

brownbee

Anyone else noticed in her most recent vlog how when she says ‘thank you so much’ to a waiter/waitress she puts on a really weird accent is she ok