Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jade18

Aus updated their working holiday visa requirements for UK citizens - they don’t have to do specific work like farm work to extend anymore for up to 3 years. Bets on whether she’ll stay for longer now? At least she had the farm work ‘excuse’ before when she inevitably went home in u see a year

Reactions: 1

ECH

VIP Member
Her newest vlog has a weird pronunciation of 'purchase' and shows the exact same things she's shown in every single Melbourne vlog

gem106

I guess in this situation though its still their parents house, as much as they love their child's partner they might not want them to live there permanently?
Yeah I think this is completely understandable. Me and my partner both live with our parents right now and I wouldn’t expect him to let me move in to his house, nor would I want him moving in with my family either, as I just wouldn’t be comfortable. I think it’s fine to live separately while you’re saving up for your own place, nothing wrong or embarrassing about that if you’re both living in your family homes!

ECH

VIP Member
Watching her new reel, it's kind of mad to think she's been in Australia, San Francisco, LA, and the Maldives in the same month. I know the Maldives was paid for, but the travel and USA trip must have cost a fortune.
Not when daddy is footing the bill

That Josh guy that I think lives in Melbourne, just tagged Tom in a video of a plane landing after he said he was at the airport. Is this when Molly goes on her influencer trip without Tom or has he just had enough and ditched her anyway.

ggturner12

Chatty Member
She didn't think she'd be able to eat on the plane because she didn't pre-order food and thought they couldn't cater to her. Her victim complex is insane.
Omg is she having a laugh now
In her defence, i’m veggie and normally for long haul in-flight meals you have to preorder them if you have dietary preferences (eg. veggie, vegan, gf, halal), otherwise you’re automatically given a ‘meat’ (???) meal! I’ve never known it that you can just ask for one on the spot!