Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ECH

VIP Member
God it’s huge and ugly too. I wonder where they are now/what they’re planning to do since the group tour ended days ago
I was wondering this too. They've got almost a month before they need to be in California (based on TS tour dates)

Reactions: 1

ECH

VIP Member
Does anyone have any good travel vloggers to recommend? I love watching unique places and people having authentic experiences
I mean if you want to see who Molly is trying to emulate, Christianne/Backpacking Bananas is the one to watch.

smithmirage

I knew her Taylor content would make me cringe but...wow.

It makes me sad nowadays how going to shows and concerts has become about creating content rather than being in the moment. I'm a long-term Swiftie and attended the Eras Tour back in May and while I did take a couple of videos of Taylor for memories, I was mostly just in the moment. I went with my partner and we were both so absorbed by the show that we only have one photo together that we took when the show was finished. We didn't even end up taking photos of our outfits but I don't care because I was truly present in the experience.

Now I understand that Molly's job is a content creator so I was of course expecting her to make content, but the extent to how much she is forcing it is too much IMO. It's like she's genuinely choreographed it??? Doesn't seem authentic. Like the Fearless video she spends most of the time turning back looking at Tom trying to get the perfect video.

And I can only imagine how annoying it was for the people behind her with the constant hand hearts.

I would have had more respect for her if she said "I really just want to enjoy it so there won't be much content from the show itself". Like, come on Molly? You're a huge fan and waited months for this, you were lucky to have the best seats in the house, and you seem to have spent most of it looking through a camera lens.

Also I know this is incredibly pedantic but I had to laugh when she got the timing of the hand heart wrong during Fearless, then shoved her arms back up again. She's always so awkward and uncoordinated.

I hope she's more present at tonight's show instead of focused on content. She just comes off as incredibly showy and braggy.
i think she used this concert for content and trying to get the best pics and vids. i reckon the final night she'll still be annoying but probably be more in the moment as she would have already seen it

Pooella

i thought they were staying in brisbane at the minute?i don't think theres any direct flights to there

Ohhh sorry! I thought she said before that she was going back to Melbs but there would have definitely been direct flights to Sydney and she could have gone back to Brisbane from there!

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Jesus how uncomfortable does she look in that bikini picture. Breathe Molly!

She’s got a cabin on her own, probably nobody wanted to share with her and put up with her spouting shit comparing the Maldives to Scarborough beach every 10 minutes 😂
EJ also got a cabin alone so I’m assuming they all did maybe?
---
What's she like? I don't know anything but already she's posting more content that Molly on TikTok and you can see Molly in the background.
I agree with the other poster she always seems genuine
---
She seemed to mention the names of everyone but Molly?

Linnyloo

VIP Member
The sentence at the bottom - there is a spelling mistake and it just reads very weirdly…
A level English!
---
Thank you. 😅 That’s where I was going with that, but then I put the word “both” and of course “I both” doesn’t make sense, but “my partner and I have a soft toy” makes it sound like we share one. Anyway, I’ve never claimed to be academic and/or amazing at English like Molly has, so it’s fine. 🤣 (Not that she can’t make mistakes, but it would be good if she could at least try to make her Instagram captions readable.)
---

What is her excuse for not wanting to do farm work, anyway? Her idea that it “gives people more flexibility” seems a bit co-optive. Why does she need flexibility? I can see why someone unable to work might need flexibility, but why does she? Unless she actually is allergic to work. 😔
Cos she's a lazy spoilt long chinned bitch

Last edited:

Melier

VIP Member
She really barely showed anything in that vlog. If she’s sooo proud of it why not try split it into multiple vlogs, actually tell us what you did

ECH

VIP Member
She says Tom works online in her newest video - doing what??? It can't just be doing his Etsy shop

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I don’t understand the need to see the same concert more than once. It just seems a massive waste of money to me. Idk
I’ve been to the same concert twice within a week. My favourite band but also the second atmosphere was so much better. I definitely enjoyed myself better the second time.

Susspicious

VIP Member
Also if we are going to be stuck up about it, why is she acting like she’s been a fan since Debut? Like Mol you became a fan when a lot of other folk did when Taylor became mainstream babe (and that’s fine!). She was not getting “bullied” for that unless she had a secret stan account and was arguing with other people online 🤣
She clearly thinks that because Debut was so long ago and anyone that sees her tweets will have been so young back then, she can rewrite history and act like she’s literally been a TS stan since day dot.

InsufferableGiant

So they're flying back to Australia for a couple of weeks before heading off to America. Seems almost pointless, like what are they going to do for that little amount of time?
backpacking bananas is currently in northern Australia for a few weeks sponsored by tourism NT showing ‘life on a working holiday’. I reckon Molly and Tom might be going back to do the same.

applesandoranges

Hopefully it was just being silly and playing up for the vlog, but my dad was like that over everything he didn't want to do, so it really stood out to me.
hmm sounds like my dad too and my parents have been divorced a few years now, once my mum had had enough of it

breakup pending

Susspicious

VIP Member
• I seriously can’t stand that fake excited scream she does.
• What a coincidence that her favourite animal is one that only exists in Australia. 🙄
• Her accent is dumb as hell (as ever) in this vlog.
• Her helmet doesn’t fit her and she literally doesn’t care (though I guess, like she said, she’s not going fast and there’s no cars).
• She doesn’t know the definition of the word “famous”.
• She doesn’t think she’s unfit but blows her own mind when she walks/cycles thoroughly unimpressive, sub-beginner level distances.
• All that money and I’m not sure she owns a tongue scraper.
• My partner and I both have a soft toy that means a lot to us, but them both buying new teddies everywhere they go is giving me the ick.

I’m not saying any of these things are actually “problematic” or that I hate her for them, I just can’t actually believe how annoying she is and miss when I actually liked her.
*Me and my partner, I mean. I’m such a hypocrite. 🤧 I guess I need tutoring from Molly and her A* English Lit A level.