Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkmango

It's too late for them to become a couple channel, her travel videos recently have flopped (even more) and Tom's about as interesting as a wet sponge
It deffo seems like she’s pushing for it. Tom got an Instagram ad post yesterday…

Super_Berry

VIP Member
They won’t be allowed another Australia working holiday visa until July 2024 because they didn’t do farm work. I reckon they’ll stay around uk and Europe until then, fits well with the TS gig dates. That’s if they even bother travelling again.
I forgot it doesn't start until then. That's exactly what they will do. I can't imagine they will settle back in the UK full time anytime soon.

xoxorlgossipxoxo

Swear she literally makes a video saying this exact thing every year and every year it just feels like an excuse to talk about the fact her birthday is in a few weeks and she'll be older than Tom and a lot of her friends. WHy does she not realise that no one cares?!??
She needs to drink some water, her lips are giving me the boak

hdhshh67

Right so what is Molly actually doing in Sydney now? Are they “living there” for the foreseeable? Surely her visa runs out soon

hdhshh67

Does anyone have any good travel vloggers to recommend? I love watching unique places and people having authentic experiences

ECH

VIP Member
She said they want to go to all the states before they leave - but they haven’t done NT or Tas yet? Tropical NT is coming into rainy season so it’s a really bad time to go anywhere in the state except maybe uluru. But I’m sure travel expert Mollie knows that… 🙄
I think they crossed over into NT on their west coast road trip? They probs don't consider Tas a real state

ECH

VIP Member
Her new video just proves she wastes money daily. She even says herself she’s spent money on things she didn’t need. $692 in a week!! If that’s not an eye opener for her then I don’t know what is.
I was also kind of shocked when her 'snack' was an entire wrap! No wonder none of her clothes fit