Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ECH

VIP Member
Got waitlisted for the Taylor UK's shows and now I'm really annoyed that Molly got tickets. Did she go to all her other UK tours btw? I just can't believe she is going and I'm not haha
I'm pretty sure she only went to reputation and nothing earlier.

Reactions: 2

Unforgivingrose

here's the "OMG SHE ANNOUNCED THAT 1989 TV IS COMING OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY MONTH" nonsense
Dear god, how has she not yet realised she ain’t the centre of the universe??? I hope her ad sense does out by then, here’s hoping
---
Dear god, how has she not yet realised she ain’t the centre of the universe??? I hope her ad sense does out by then, here’s hoping
Dies* out sorry

Super_Berry

VIP Member
I don't know why she keeps diving but most of the time she seems unsure or nervous. I get the feeling Tom must get annoyed cause he's just so excited about it, and she doesn't seem like that.

Melier

VIP Member
I assumed her family were meeting her in America too when she goes to see Taylor swift but maybe I’m wrong!

InsufferableGiant

Australian and uk clothes sizes are meant to be the same, but I did find i needed to size up in most stores when I bought things over there, maybe it’s just that she can’t accept she’s not a size 10 there.

ECH

VIP Member
They 100% have thrown out the backpacks. They have no concept of waste the amount of crap they’ve bought at each stage of their trip - *ahem* sausage roll machine
That's what I keep thinking! They can't be making that much money, yet they keep buying crap to discard away on a whim.

Susspicious

VIP Member
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this! My parents have a friend who moved to Australia from Scotland at least 30 years ago (using my age to tally how long she's been over in Aus as I've never known her living in the UK) and she still sounds Scottish to me at least! No idea how she still sounds Scottish as her husband is Australian and her kids will be half and half but I imagine with an Aussie accent.
I moved from the Midlands to the South of England when I was 12 - I’m 27 now and I still occasionally get people where I live asking where I come from as I “have an accent”. After six months, there might the ODD word that you accidentally say with a bit of a twinge and then laugh about it, but Molly literally talks differently now. And what a surprise, Tom talks exactly the same as he always has! Also cracks me up that Molly really lets this new accent blossom when she’s on her own… and when she does it in front of Tom, he calls her out. 😂 She’s just a massive attention-seeker, hence exaggerating her northern accent in front of Australian people, too.

Just before she went to Australia again, she kept doing this nasally posh voice. I still have absolutely no idea what that was about? Gave me the absolute ick, though.

Irec

Eating out every day, often several times a day = weight gain Those shorts etc look so uncomfortable.

applesandoranges

firstly, why would you take this photo of yourself and secondly why would you then post it on social media
#contentcreator 🙄

this has got to be the delirium of the flight that coerced her to take this image and have the running commentary about the noodles 😂

applesandoranges

Might be alone in this but I’m low-key missing Toms content. I feel like he basically just reposts things Molly has tagged him in. He used to actually post some really good photos and I preferred his content. Any theories as to why he’s slowed down?
I expect he will be posting more now they’re travelling, I think he was working in that restaurant quite a lot when they were in melbs

shrimpy91

Will be interesting cause if she's planing on travelling next year or going back to Australia for a second year, then it means a UK trip home in the middle of it.

Saw on Tom's Instagram they are in Indonesia so I guess their Thailand trip is happening soon. I wonder how many times Molly will actually dive during it?! 🤣🤣
They’re in Malaysia. She will definitely dive (zero times). Also they can’t get a second year for Australia until at least July 2024

Super_Berry

VIP Member
Tbh by the time she'd uploaded it, I'd already seen thousands of announcement videos on Tiktok and YouTube. Molly's video was nothing special at that point, and I feel like I learned nothing about the atmosphere or experience because she only filmed her own face.
You're so right. I have also watched a million tiktoks etc of it so it's not new. I'd still watch other vlogs but hers are so boring people probably also just turned off 😂😂