Beauty Spectrum #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats what happens when you don’t get a real job and stay with your equally sheltered dopey boyfriend from school. She doesnt have many friends either

Reactions: 7
Just watching the SF vlog and Molly goes ‘i completely forgot about the tipping culture in the US because there just isn’t one in Australia!’ Molly love you’re literally British, you living in Australia for 6 months is not the reason you forgot about the tipping lol??
To be fair tipping culture here is vastly different to the US too!

You really can tell how dumb she is from her latest tiktok about her hair when she says it feels so healthy as she told the hairdresser to 'take out the bleach' as she went back to her natural colour?? Its also clearly still got blonde bits in so its not your natural hair colour is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You really can tell how dumb she is from her latest tiktok about her hair when she says it feels so healthy as she told the hairdresser to 'take out the bleach' as she went back to her natural colour?? Its also clearly still got blonde bits in so its not your natural hair colour is it?
She seems to really believe there is no more bleach in her hair, as if that's how it works. She's dumb as rocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Taking out the bleach wouldn’t make it suddenly healthier anyway, especially when you’ve fried it to a crisp for years :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Pretty much 24 years old and she still clearly thinks drinking £6 Aldi rosé is a big deal, and goes ON about it.

🤛 “Backpacker budget” 🤜 she says, from the house that she’s currently house-sitting for FREE. (Can not STAND that niche, rogue “dance” move she does with her arms.)

God, I can’t be bothered. Going on about her hair. Going on about the cat. How has she been traveling for ages but still the most boring person to have ever lived.

Reactions: 14
After doing this for 10 years or however long Molly still doesn’t understand what constitutes an Ad. Welcome to travel might not be paying her directly for those specific stories, but she’s sharing affiliate links and gets free tours from them. Looks like an Ad, sounds like an Ad, probably is an Ad.

Reactions: 13
I always forget she exists so I have some questions...
1. Does she still believe she is the one and only taylor swift fan on earth?
2. Is she still in that air bnb or is the rent up on that now?
3. What does she even post about now...

Reactions: 5
I always forget she exists so I have some questions...
1. Does she still believe she is the one and only taylor swift fan on earth?
2. Is she still in that air bnb or is the rent up on that now?
3. What does she even post about now...
1. No, she now believes her and Tom are the only Taylor Swift fans on Earth. Tom couldn’t care less, though, it’s just Molly forcing it on him. She probably wouldn’t mind that you forgot she existed as that’s like a Taylor reference, and that’s all she cares about.
2. She’s moved from there and is now house-sitting. She did the exact same embarrassing “Our New Place!” announcement and even pretended that the owner’s cat is hers.
3. Herself, always. And Taylor Swift. That’s about it. Constant bragging and constant moaning. Nothing has changed and nothing ever will. 😂

If I were you, I’d continue to forget she exists for a while as it’s her birthday soon - God help us.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
1. No, she now believes her and Tom are the only Taylor Swift fans on Earth. Tom couldn’t care less, though, it’s just Molly forcing it on him. She probably wouldn’t mind that you forgot she existed as that’s like a Taylor reference, and that’s all she cares about.
2. She’s moved from there and is now house-sitting. She did the exact same embarrassing “Our New Place!” announcement and even pretended that the owner’s cat is hers.
3. Herself, always. And Taylor Swift. That’s about it. Constant bragging and constant moaning. Nothing has changed and nothing ever will. 😂

If I were you, I’d continue to forget she exists for a while as it’s her birthday soon - God help us.
Hahaha thanks for the update!!!
Oh god, how could I forgot mollytober.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion in honour of molls beloved bday month

beauty spectrum #11 did you know I’m turning 24 next month

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

I actually can’t cope with her fake Australian accent I’m so embarrassed for her 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't with how stupid they both are. Tom ordering pineapple rings instead of onion rings and her ordering chicken.

• Haha
I actually can’t cope with her fake Australian accent I’m so embarrassed for her 😭😭😭
I haven’t watched her new video yet and this is really putting me off. 😂 Has she not noticed that Tom sounds the same as normal and she comes across bloody ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.