Beauty Spectrum #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2434226

Tell me why this still doesn't even look good??? Feel like it looks too long and flat, curtain bangs aren't helping and now this colour looks very drab and dull, bordering on gray, and doesn't suit her complexion
She needed a warm brown rather than an ashy one. She's so close to getting it but not there.

Reactions: 9
She just couldn’t quite fully let go of the blonde. The babylights are not giving, IMO. Neither’s the fringe.

Reactions: 7
A huge hair change 😂😂😂 where

is the HUGE hair change in the room with us 😂😂
---
Sorry for the double post - in the video of the new hair, the cut isn’t even even 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This girl is actually weird - ‘OUR’ home and ‘OUR’ cat, neither of them are yours why are you calling them that

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So painfully desperate for content - even they both know they have nothing interesting to add
I lolled at the title of her latest vlog including “Comparing Aussie Shops” as if some casual, dull conversation between her and Tom comparing Cole’s and Aldi or whatever is a.) one of the most exciting/interesting things that she did recently and thus b.) content. 🫨 Crikey, Molly, you need to calm down.

And the fact that she thinks going from outgrown, ruined blonde to brunette with bits of blonde is a “HUGE” hair change really sums her up. 🥱

She really needs to grow up.. she’s 24 next month as she keeps reminding us and she has NOTHING to show for it, a front row Taylor concert and borrowing someone else’s cat doesn’t count Molly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also 24 isn’t that significant of an age. Like why does she fixate on her next age, she make a big deal of it every year and it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 13
What does she mean ‘without any bleach’ in the vlog, it’s just underneath the new colour molly you can’t get rid of it until it grows out

This colour is definitely not her natural hair colour too who is she kidding

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we think Molly secretly reads here and saw all the comments about her hair colour :unsure:
Imagine that being the one thing that she actually agrees with us on, but her reading all the comments about her going on about her birthday and her age on a loop and thinking, “Nah, I don’t think I do that too much, actually. 🤷‍♀️” I hope not.

Reactions: 4
She clearly spent too much on those trips and her content didn’t do as well as she planned cos now she’s had to get a job as a bartender 💀 let’s see how long this lasts. Anyone know how long she’s planning on staying in melbourne?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Their visa must be up sometime in November so at the very most she’s got 2 months. They won’t be able to get a new working holiday visa until the next rule change in July.

Reactions: 3
Their visa must be up sometime in November so at the very most she’s got 2 months. They won’t be able to get a new working holiday visa until the next rule change in July.
Id be surprised if she didn't want to spend her birthday at home. Or will she have a Australia birthday and then another home one in November too? But yeah she doesn't have too long left now.

Reactions: 3
She’ll come home to get all her extravagant presents off Mummy and Daddy for her birthday and Christmas and then probably wait until it’s Harry’s birthday/graduation etc. to jet off again so she can steal all the attention

Reactions: 13
I think they’ll come home in November and then go play house somewhere else for a few months like New Zealand

Reactions: 4
Super literate English expert Molly strikes again...

"We've stumbled across Brunswick Velodrome... which is like a cycling arena".

A velodrome is literally the proper name for a cycling arena, Molly 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Just watching the SF vlog and Molly goes ‘i completely forgot about the tipping culture in the US because there just isn’t one in Australia!’ Molly love you’re literally British, you living in Australia for 6 months is not the reason you forgot about the tipping lol??

Reactions: 19
Super literate English expert Molly strikes again...

"We've stumbled across Brunswick Velodrome... which is like a cycling arena".

A velodrome is literally the proper name for a cycling arena, Molly 🤦🏻‍♀️.
She comes across as really thick sometimes. Like she's in her twenties yet she doesn't seem to know much about anything.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.