Beauty Spectrum #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The spelling!
She really can’t write English to save her life, and she thinks she’s qualified to sell travel guides. She’s spelt non-smoker two different ways so clearly she’s just as sloppy and lazy with writing as she is with everything else.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20230929_120000_Instagram.jpg

How is it unusual to go go a country but not visit the capital city? 🤣
I know I'm one of those individuals, I've been to Disneyland Paris but never been to into Paris itself 🤣 & the same with Spain, I've been to Spain multiple times but never been to Madrid 🤣.

Why does she write stuff like that? I don't understand because I don't think it's unusual at all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Newsflash Molly, it’s not unusual in the slightest. People travel all over the world every day to places that are not capital cities. How can she be this dumb?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And the “little history lesson” will come off SO patronising to anybody that already knew this. She acts as if everything she posts about is brand new information. Also: “countries capital”. Ugh, she’s just so good at English, though, right. 😩👌

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2480238
I know I'm one of those individuals, I've been to Disneyland Paris but never been to into Paris itself 🤣 & the same with Spain, I've been to Spain multiple times but never been to Madrid 🤣.

Why does she write stuff like that? I don't understand because I don't think it's unusual at all 🤣
Just to add to this, for someone who loves going to the US so much, she hasn’t been to Washington DC (which is an amazing city btw, much better than her constant trips to Orlando) so I agree, not weird at all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2480238

Literally my thought hahaha I’ve been to a lot of countries and not the capital? It’s not that weird especially because she’s done the same in other places…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Absolutely baffled by a girl approaching her mid-twenties still insisting on posting absolutely every alcoholic beverage she consumes on social media. It’s one of the things she does that I honestly can’t wrap my head around. I mean, I know you could argue that I wouldn’t know about the ones she doesn’t post, but why does she post it all the time?! I think she believes she has a following of young girls that live vicariously through her and want to be Molly Thompson when they grow up. The idea absolutely creases me.

Reactions: 7
As people have said above, has she been to Washington? Jakarta? Madrid? Lisbon?

Reactions: 5
Literally my thought hahaha I’ve been to a lot of countries and not the capital? It’s not that weird especially because she’s done the same in other places…
Same, I've essentially only been to 3 capital cities or so...
Other cities I've been to weren't capitals really.

Reactions: 4
If her and Tom ever get enganged it’s gonna be some “homemade” ring off Etsy with either a purple or blue diamond something to do with Taylor swift and just be overall tacky and pick me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If her and Tom ever get enganged it’s gonna be some “homemade” ring off Etsy with either a purple or blue diamond something to do with Taylor swift and just be overall tacky and pick me
I was just coming here with a question about engagement - does anyone see them getting engaged while they’re away? I have no idea when they’re coming home (maybe she has mentioned in the vlogs but I rarely watch them) but when you look at their relationship on paper, in terms of how long they’ve been together, their ages etc, it feels like they might get engaged soon. Which is hard to believe as molly still acts like a child but she is getting into her mid 20s. Also I think Mollys quite traditional and if they’re moving in together when they get back home (sorry but I can’t class their Airbnb’s as moving in together) I feel like she’s the kind of person that would want to be engaged when they live together.
Thoughts?

Reactions: 8
I was just coming here with a question about engagement - does anyone see them getting engaged while they’re away? I have no idea when they’re coming home (maybe she has mentioned in the vlogs but I rarely watch them) but when you look at their relationship on paper, in terms of how long they’ve been together, their ages etc, it feels like they might get engaged soon. Which is hard to believe as molly still acts like a child but she is getting into her mid 20s. Also I think Mollys quite traditional and if they’re moving in together when they get back home (sorry but I can’t class their Airbnb’s as moving in together) I feel like she’s the kind of person that would want to be engaged when they live together.
Thoughts?
I can’t see it happening for a while. They may be in their mid 20’s but they’re definitely not mentally there. Maybe after they’ve actually lived together in their own place for a few years, if they last that long.

Reactions: 9
I can’t see it happening for a while. They may be in their mid 20’s but they’re definitely not mentally there. Maybe after they’ve actually lived together in their own place for a few years, if they last that long.
Agreed - I think Molly is so immature that she would think she's 'too young' to get engaged at the moment when she 100% is not and considering how long they've been together it would be very normal

Reactions: 8
She says they are heading to New Zealand on the way home? I assumed they were going to be back for Christmas etc or are they just stopping there for a couple of weeks to say they've travelled it?!

Reactions: 6
She said they want to go to all the states before they leave - but they haven’t done NT or Tas yet? Tropical NT is coming into rainy season so it’s a really bad time to go anywhere in the state except maybe uluru. But I’m sure travel expert Mollie knows that… 🙄

Reactions: 3
She said they want to go to all the states before they leave - but they haven’t done NT or Tas yet? Tropical NT is coming into rainy season so it’s a really bad time to go anywhere in the state except maybe uluru. But I’m sure travel expert Mollie knows that… 🙄
I think they crossed over into NT on their west coast road trip? They probs don't consider Tas a real state

She says they are heading to New Zealand on the way home? I assumed they were going to be back for Christmas etc or are they just stopping there for a couple of weeks to say they've travelled it?!
I would be amazed if it doesn’t end up being an organised tour in NZ for a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 2
I think they crossed over into NT on their west coast road trip? They probs don't consider Tas a real state
They barely made a dent in WA, there’s no way they crossed into NT

Reactions: 2
Her she goes again talking about age and pandemic birthdays. She’s such a child

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.