Beauty Spectrum #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she’s stupid still constantly going on about lockdown and the pandemic when she caught quite a bit of flack during that time (for being a dick). I remember imagining her thinking she’s in her Reputation era when she would write “sassy” replies to some of the messages calling her out. You’d think she’d keep shtum about it these days and be grateful she’s still got some subscribers left.

Reactions: 10
Why does she care what other people are doing at 24? If she’s happy with the choices and decisions she’s made and making that's all that matters. I’m a year older than her and my friends have all taken different paths and I’ve never deeper it in the way she’s deeping this, because it doesn’t matter!!

Reactions: 11
Why does she care what other people are doing at 24? If she’s happy with the choices and decisions she’s made and making that's all that matters. I’m a year older than her and my friends have all taken different paths and I’ve never deeper it in the way she’s deeping this, because it doesn’t matter!!
she's clearly constantly comparing herself to the people around her, probably more specifically her youtube friends and people from school. the majority probably aren't doing what she's doing and she feels insecure. she probably feels the pressure to start doing more "adult" things but doesn't feel anywhere near ready, especially since the pandemic stopped her from doing what she's doing now 3 years ago. like she said everyone is starting to move on into different stages of life whereas she's stuck, i can't imagine her engaged or owning a home but with her coming home by christmas i wouldn't be surprised if she gave into this pressure she's put on herself and starts laying foundations next year

Reactions: 9
The fact she says they won't live together when they're back in the UK says a lot. They're still teenagers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The fact she says they won't live together when they're back in the UK says a lot. They're still teenagers.
Her excuse is always that they don't want to get their own place yet as they might travel again and to save money but that doesn't stop one of them moving into each others house so they can live together, they've both got decently big houses and don't live far from each other. - weak excuse

Reactions: 14
Her excuse is always that they don't want to get their own place yet as they might travel again and to save money but that doesn't stop one of them moving into each others house so they can live together, they've both got decently big houses and don't live far from each other. - weak excuse
I guess in this situation though its still their parents house, as much as they love their child's partner they might not want them to live there permanently?

Reactions: 7
I guess in this situation though its still their parents house, as much as they love their child's partner they might not want them to live there permanently?
Yeah I think this is completely understandable. Me and my partner both live with our parents right now and I wouldn’t expect him to let me move in to his house, nor would I want him moving in with my family either, as I just wouldn’t be comfortable. I think it’s fine to live separately while you’re saving up for your own place, nothing wrong or embarrassing about that if you’re both living in your family homes!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.