Beauty Spectrum #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Swear she literally makes a video saying this exact thing every year and every year it just feels like an excuse to talk about the fact her birthday is in a few weeks and she'll be older than Tom and a lot of her friends. WHy does she not realise that no one cares?!??

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Swear she literally makes a video saying this exact thing every year and every year it just feels like an excuse to talk about the fact her birthday is in a few weeks and she'll be older than Tom and a lot of her friends. WHy does she not realise that no one cares?!??
If age doesn't matter like she so insightfully tells us at the end, why make a Tiktok then? Why mention it at every single moment?

Reactions: 12
A pandemic birthday, so niche! Only near on 8 billion other people also had one🤪
I was very very fortunate I didn’t have a proper pandemic birthday (my birthday was literally THE day restrictions ended in 2021, and in 2020 things were semi-normal at that point) but ffs everyone else I know did? Some people I know had two birthdays in proper lockdown? It doesn’t make her special?

But also looking back, hers couldn’t of been that bad. She had a mid-end October birthday, which from my best memory in 2020 was between the first and second lockdown (albeit things were starting to get bad again, but except clubs not being open and huge gatherings not being able to happen i’m pretty sure things were mostly normal), and then in 2021 restrictions had ended by then anyway? So I don’t understand how she can actually complain about having a pandemic birthday.

Reactions: 10

Also claiming zhe has friends who are married with kids. Yeah ok she only has about 4 friends and she posts them all over her socials constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was very very fortunate I didn’t have a proper pandemic birthday (my birthday was literally THE day restrictions ended in 2021, and in 2020 things were semi-normal at that point) but ffs everyone else I know did? Some people I know had two birthdays in proper lockdown? It doesn’t make her special?

But also looking back, hers couldn’t of been that bad. She had a mid-end October birthday, which from my best memory in 2020 was between the first and second lockdown (albeit things were starting to get bad again, but except clubs not being open and huge gatherings not being able to happen i’m pretty sure things were mostly normal), and then in 2021 restrictions had ended by then anyway? So I don’t understand how she can actually complain about having a pandemic birthday.
Yes and if I’m remembering rightly she had celebrations for both her “lockdown” birthdays with her friends anyway.

Just went back through her insta to look and yep, celebrated in bars in both 2020 and 2021!
IMG_9539.png

IMG_9541.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only thing I can agree with her on is that she was 15 two days ago… at least that’s how she acts. We’ll know she’s finally grown up when she stops acting like her age is important. Beyond a certain point, you can pretty much do anything you want at any age, and you stop caring what other people are doing. I turn 28 soon and I’m looking forward to going out for dinner and getting something nice off my partner - that’s the only significance of the day and that will hopefully be the only significance of every birthday I ever have from here on out. And that’s the same for most people.

Her going on about pandemic birthdays is absolutely nauseating. Not only did she NOT have lockdown birthdays stuck in the house, but does she realise there are much worse things? My mum celebrated her 48th knowing it was her last birthday. My two younger siblings celebrated their 18th and 21st without their mum for the first time. She can shut the hell up about only going to three bars with five of her friends as opposed to five bars with ten of her friends, or whatever the duck her issue STILL is.

I honestly don’t understand how she isn’t putting two and two together and realising that this constant narcissism is alienating her audience and just making her a vile person in general. I’m the perfect example of someone who used to genuinely really like her, and now can’t stand her. She’s barely even worth commenting on anymore because it’s always the same stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She went out with her friends for one of her lockdown birthdays and I'm sure it was at a time when people shouldn't mix or not go out in groups to pubs etc (sorry can't remember exactly what it was) but she got a bunch of backlash from it. I had one lockdown birthdays which was 2 weeks into the Scottish post-christmas lockdown of 2020. I couldn't see my parents but I still had a nice time - went for a walk in the snow, pre-ordered drinks form a bar that was doing takeaway drinks and ordered a takeaway. I was healthy and well so I'm not going to complain about it. She needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 9
She went out with her friends for one of her lockdown birthdays and I'm sure it was at a time when people shouldn't mix or not go out in groups to pubs etc (sorry can't remember exactly what it was) but she got a bunch of backlash from it. I had one lockdown birthdays which was 2 weeks into the Scottish post-christmas lockdown of 2020. I couldn't see my parents but I still had a nice time - went for a walk in the snow, pre-ordered drinks form a bar that was doing takeaway drinks and ordered a takeaway. I was healthy and well so I'm not going to complain about it. She needs to get a grip.
She stayed with Liv Rook when people weren't allowed in each other's houses, I definitely remember that

Reactions: 4

Is she just saying no one knows what they're supposed to be doing and if its the right thing because she knows she has no degree and no proper job so she's trying to invalidate everyone else and project her feelings onto them to make herself feel less bad?? People in their mid twenties actually do know what they;re doing Molly, it's just you with zero life plans and no proper job ??

She was complaining about having frown lines in her newest video - has she tried not being miserable constantly?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m a big believer in everyone being on their own path and not comparing yourself to your peers because everyone is doing life differently at a different pace.

She doesn’t seem to get that. She loves to compare. Clearly doesn’t respect those who have real jobs and serious relationships, engagements, babies… and maybe they don’t have such an Instagram friendly lifestyle but they’re probably a lot more fulfilled than molly is.

Reactions: 9

i was literally gonna say her birthdays during 2020/21 were such good timing and it was during periods you could still see people and go to bars in groups etc. i turned 20 in april 2020, that was amazing timing:ROFLMAO:i've seen this pandemic age thing going round a bit lately so finally something molly does is trending lol. an age is only as old as you think it is, i think someone said on here erin got engaged a few months ago and that deffo sent her into a crisis hahaha, she's mentally years behind everyone else her age and constantly tries to justify it

THIS is the perfect example of why she will never make it as an influencer or have a career when she can’t rely on her parents money. Instead of building on a shared experience and encouraging a conversation around something that impacted so many people - she hasto be soooooo different and so so self centred to present herself in this deeply unlikeable way!

I’m a big believer in everyone being on their own path and not comparing yourself to your peers because everyone is doing life differently at a different pace.

She doesn’t seem to get that. She loves to compare. Clearly doesn’t respect those who have real jobs and serious relationships, engagements, babies… and maybe they don’t have such an Instagram friendly lifestyle but they’re probably a lot more fulfilled than molly is.
I don't get why she is comparing anyway. If she's so happy with Tom and travelling, why is she even thinking about other people?

Reactions: 8
She tries to convince everyone that she’s on this amazing life path travelling and she’s absolutely fine she didn’t go to uni, buy a house, get engaged etc yet she keeps harping on about it so much it’s clear she does still compare herself and it does still bother her

She needs to drink some water, her lips are giving me the boak

Firstly what is her accent?! Secondly she was CONSTANTLY out during lockdown, tattlers busted her breaking the rules by having Tom at her house, she travelled to London to see her friends and stayed at one of their houses 'because the train was cancelled' abd she was constantly travelling to leeds which i remember as I live near Leeds and coukd never book a table but people like her were travelling from other cities and booking them up when you weren't meant to travel out of your zone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.