Beauty Spectrum #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back at it with pretending someone else’s property (and pet) is her and Tom’s. I totally understand how clickbait works, but it’s SO embarrassing. It really shows her emotional immaturity and lack of real life experience that she finds things like this (house-sitting, for example) so serious and exciting. I hope she got permission to film there.

She sounds like she still has her retainers in half the time because her teeth are too big.

Reactions: 20
Back at it with pretending someone else’s property (and pet) is her and Tom’s. I totally understand how clickbait works, but it’s SO embarrassing. It really shows her emotional immaturity and lack of real life experience that she finds things like this (house-sitting, for example) so serious and exciting. I hope she got permission to film there.

She sounds like she still has her retainers in half the time because her teeth are too big.

By the time her and Tom get their own actual flat/house there will be no excitement given all the apartments/houses they've pretended were their own since then.

Reactions: 14
Hope she told the person she’s house sitting that she’s going to be filming her house and cat and putting it all on the internet…

Reactions: 10
Watching her new reel, it's kind of mad to think she's been in Australia, San Francisco, LA, and the Maldives in the same month. I know the Maldives was paid for, but the travel and USA trip must have cost a fortune.

Reactions: 4
in her new reel when she’s walking next to johanna her weird walk is so much more obvious🤣her feet point out diagonal never seen anything like it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Watching her new reel, it's kind of mad to think she's been in Australia, San Francisco, LA, and the Maldives in the same month. I know the Maldives was paid for, but the travel and USA trip must have cost a fortune.
Not when daddy is footing the bill

Reactions: 1
Hope she told the person she’s house sitting that she’s going to be filming her house and cat and putting it all on the internet…
Came here to say this!! But also the whole house-sitting thing does seem a bit worrying to me... the woman is going to be gone for over a month and has left her home, pet, and CAR in the hands of two twenty-something Brits that she's only met one of? AND they're going to be filming in her home? Just saying it wouldn't be me allowing all of this.

Reactions: 12
Her hair still looks so dead even with the brown. She needs to give up the heat and give up the dye she’s killed it off

Reactions: 6
so glad she’s got rid of the blonde it didn’t suit her one bit, she needs to stick to brunette

It has begun!! The long, the tediously predictable build up to her birthday.

Yes mol, you’re 24 soon and next year you’ll be 25 and the year after that 26!! Get a bleeping grip and change the record cos you’re seriously boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 09.26.12.png
Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 09.26.06.png

What is this girl's obsession with her age all the time?!! She says this exact same bullshit every year. Many many people are 24 and absoluetly fine Molly so get over yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 26
🙈 just wait until you regularly forget how old you are Mol, individual years hardly matter once you get to 18... it It screams that she's not emotionally 24 even if she physically is, still thinking of people in terms of 'school age' and who is in an older/younger year

Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 11.20.04.png

Tell me why this still doesn't even look good??? Feel like it looks too long and flat, curtain bangs aren't helping and now this colour looks very drab and dull, bordering on gray, and doesn't suit her complexion

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2434226

Tell me why this still doesn't even look good??? Feel like it looks too long and flat, curtain bangs aren't helping and now this colour looks very drab and dull, bordering on gray, and doesn't suit her complexion
her hair is naturally very curly, it’s all the heat she does to it making it look drab and dull too.
lockdown molly was the closest we got to her embracing her natural hair but that’s defo passed now

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2434033View attachment 2434037

What is this girl's obsession with her age all the time?!! She says this exact same bullshit every year. Many many people are 24 and absoluetly fine Molly so get over yourself
she's associated herself with being young way too much, it's giving zoella with being attached to all the things she did in her youth :ROFLMAO: i'd be a hypocrite if i said i didn't have occasional stress about getting more into my 20s (i'm 6 months younger than molly) but i keep reminding myself 24 is literally so young still! and i definitely don't mention it multiple times throughout the year, i remember in january she started talking about being nearly 24 i was like give it a rest!! also she's gonna give her young followers a complex about their 20s if she keeps going on like this for every age

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.