Beauty Spectrum #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She physically can’t stop herself from making everything about her.

I wonder if Tom is enjoying his break from her.
Why does she present EVERYTHING like it's super unique? Don't most people enjoy the sunset? Why does she have to present evveeeeeeeeeeeeeery super normal thing as quirky and (her fav word) niche?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s hands down the worst travel influencer ever . Content is SO BORING i’ve unfollowed her on everything. Still like to gossip about her on here but that’s my own issue lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was a bit jealous of her Maldives trip as it’s a dream destination for me but I have to hand it to her, she’s managed to make it look totally underwhelming!

Reactions: 17
She just hasn’t got “it”. No star quality or uniqueness. Ironically, there is just nothing niche or rogue about her.

Reactions: 14
‘has anyone ever lived on a boat??’

no we haven’t and neither have you. You mean ‘stayed’ or ‘had a holiday’ on a boat.

idk her phrasing is always so weird

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘has anyone ever lived on a boat??’

no we haven’t and neither have you. You mean ‘stayed’ or ‘had a holiday’ on a boat.

idk her phrasing is always so weird
Even if I was a fan of her and followed her on Instagram, I wouldn’t answer her pointless polls because she can never just put a simple “Yes” and “No”, she even has to inject her obnoxious teenage personality into the options.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She didn't think she'd be able to eat on the plane because she didn't pre-order food and thought they couldn't cater to her. Her victim complex is insane.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She didn't think she'd be able to eat on the plane because she didn't pre-order food and thought they couldn't cater to her. Her victim complex is insane.
She really thinks she’s oppressed because she’s vegetarian (I haven’t watched the vlog yet but I presume that’s what she’s banging on about).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really thinks she’s oppressed because she’s vegetarian (I haven’t watched the vlog yet but I presume that’s what she’s banging on about).
It's mad because I'm vegan and honestly do not have any trouble finding food like she does.

Reactions: 8
Omg is she having a laugh now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg is she having a laugh now
In her defence, i’m veggie and normally for long haul in-flight meals you have to preorder them if you have dietary preferences (eg. veggie, vegan, gf, halal), otherwise you’re automatically given a ‘meat’ (???) meal! I’ve never known it that you can just ask for one on the spot!

In her defence, i’m veggie and normally for long haul in-flight meals you have to preorder them if you have dietary preferences (eg. veggie, vegan, gf, halal), otherwise you’re automatically given a ‘meat’ (???) meal! I’ve never known it that you can just ask for one on the spot!
I've always just asked for the veggie option on the plane and it's never been a problem.

Reactions: 11
Oh i just KNOW she's raging that the eras tour film that's now coming out was filmed days before her shows, still she'll find some way to make it all about her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s always saying she’s the happiest she’s ever been at times when she’s not with Tom. Almost seems like she does it on purpose just to be a witch. Or she’s saying it about the Maldives because she wants to come across as ever so grateful so TruTravels gift her more holidays.

Reactions: 22
But you know she'd kick up an absolute fuss if Tom made comments like that when she wasn't about

Reactions: 11
Oh i just KNOW she's raging that the eras tour film that's now coming out was filmed days before her shows, still she'll find some way to make it all about her
If she could fly back to America to watch it at the cinema then I bet she would.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.