Beauty Spectrum #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's now talking about buying carbon offsets on Insta even though it's a massive scam

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“watery vegetarian noodles” that would be soup Molly
I hate to be that person, but Molly Thompson is most certainly not a “hot girl”. I’m not [exclusively] commenting on her looks, but don’t you have to have something about you to qualify as a hot girl. I’m not 17 so I’m not 100% sure what it is, though.

If she means hot as in the temperature of the food, I’ll allow it.

Reactions: 3
Her being vegetarian is literally the only thing about her that would be different from the theoretical person that I would think of if I was trying to imagine the most plain, boring person in the whole world.

Reactions: 7
firstly, why would you take this photo of yourself and secondly why would you then post it on social media
Why do “influencers” do this?!
> “Thank God nobody saw this.”
> *posts to a few thousand people on the internet*
I know it’s for attention, but still.

And she’s acting like, for some reason, she can’t pick the cup up and hold it under her mouth like a normal person.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t watch her new vlog if you find her fake screams irritating. Unless you really like being irritated.

She can’t pronounce “itinerary” but she’s so good at English, guys. đŸ€“đŸ‘Œ

The constant “man” at the end of her sentences still doesn’t suit her, no matter how hard she tries. And she tries very hard, bless her.

I’m only halfway through and I’m seriously bored.

Reactions: 7
What I find boring in her vlogs is that every sunset is the best she's ever seen, the beach is the best she's seen etc. Every video is like that which is why this could be the Maldives or Thailand or anywhere else she's been with beaches.

Reactions: 11
"It's a really authentic wooden boat" what does that even mean???

Reactions: 4
She really barely showed anything in that vlog. If she’s sooo proud of it why not try split it into multiple vlogs, actually tell us what you did

Reactions: 1

This is how Molly comes across every time she uses the weird accent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

This is how Molly comes across every time she uses the weird accent 😂
Wow, this is exactly what Molly sounds like. đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł Just wanted her to say “man” at the end of everything. At least I’m assuming that’s an Australian thing, or is Molly copying someone else

Reactions: 3
firstly, why would you take this photo of yourself and secondly why would you then post it on social media
#contentcreator 🙄

this has got to be the delirium of the flight that coerced her to take this image and have the running commentary about the noodles 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.