Beauty Spectrum #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has already been mentioned but Spotted both Lydia and Eve on my Tik Tok FYP on a ‘talk twenties’ podcast and they both are so eloquent and classy young women! Molly is just leagues below them

Reactions: 7
She’s with Jallajae from tiktok on the massive trip? EJ made it sound like it was a work away trip or something but nope just an influencer trip

Reactions: 2
Jesus how uncomfortable does she look in that bikini picture. Breathe Molly!

She’s got a cabin on her own, probably nobody wanted to share with her and put up with her spouting tit comparing the Maldives to Scarborough beach every 10 minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s with Jallajae from tiktok on the massive trip? EJ made it sound like it was a work away trip or something but nope just an influencer trip
What's she like? I don't know anything but already she's posting more content that Molly on TikTok and you can see Molly in the background.

What's she like? I don't know anything but already she's posting more content that Molly on TikTok and you can see Molly in the background.
I really like Ella!!! I’ve followed her for quite a while and she’s just one of those influencers who are so themselves online and really genuine

Reactions: 2
Jesus how uncomfortable does she look in that bikini picture. Breathe Molly!

She’s got a cabin on her own, probably nobody wanted to share with her and put up with her spouting tit comparing the Maldives to Scarborough beach every 10 minutes 😂
EJ also got a cabin alone so I’m assuming they all did maybe?
---
I agree with the other poster she always seems genuine
---
She seemed to mention the names of everyone but Molly?

Reactions: 1
Give me strength. I’m so sick of “Are you jOkInG meee!?” 😩 It doesn’t even make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The maldives content is so boring… just another boat and a beach with some palm trees

Reactions: 11
The maldives content is so boring… just another boat and a beach with some palm trees
I'm interested to see her YT content from the trip. She makes everything look the same - there's no difference in her content so far than from when she was in Thailand. She posted this morning saying she feels inspired but everyone else she's with. Some of them just feel so natural and Molly's content is always no unnatural and cringey.

Reactions: 11
Somehow Molly has made the Maldives just seem... alright. Based on her content it looks just like the Philippines but when you see other people's content it looks like this beautiful unique paradise

Reactions: 14

she sticks out in this video, looks as if she hasn’t been content creating for as long as she has. It’s just singing a song for a short tiktok style clip and she struggles. I don’t imagine she’s much fun to film these tiktoks with either

Reactions: 6

she sticks out in this video, looks as if she hasn’t been content creating for as long as she has. It’s just singing a song for a short tiktok style clip and she struggles. I don’t imagine she’s much fun to film these tiktoks with either
Her roots are so terrible in that bit where they're all lying down

Reactions: 3
Her roots are so terrible in that bit where they're all lying down
Oh my gosh they’re awful. And the colour is so brassy. Why didn’t she fit in a hairdressers appointment before a gifted influencer trip. She should just embrace her natural colour, she can never keep up with the maintenance needed for blonde hair

Reactions: 8
her fashion sense/style/ability to put together an appropriate look for an occasion is SO bad. The difference here is subtle in terms of choices but huge when it comes to the look. Molly always misses.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Genuinely if I didn’t know who she was or the fact she is turning 24 this year (shock of the century) I would think she is still in her teens. She’s 2 months younger than me and the behaviour is incomparably different

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.