Beauty Spectrum #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so what is Molly actually doing in Sydney now? Are they “living there” for the foreseeable? Surely her visa runs out soon

Tom was there so I'm surprised she hasn't posted anything about it.
Please be respectful, Sydney is only a small city of 5 million residents and only 75k people attended the final. It would be SO easy for someone to find a big name like Molly in a crowd that size.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That Josh guy that I think lives in Melbourne, just tagged Tom in a video of a plane landing after he said he was at the airport. Is this when Molly goes on her influencer trip without Tom or has he just had enough and ditched her anyway.

I’m stumped actually, where is she going now?

Is she a multi millionaire or something because she’s just got back from America and then before that, Hawaii Bali Thailand. +driving around Australia

and she’s right, I’m jealous! of course we are, I’d love to jet set around the world

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I’m stumped actually, where is she going now?

Is she a multi millionaire or something because she’s just got back from America and then before that, Hawaii Bali Thailand. +driving around Australia

and she’s right, I’m jealous! of course we are, I’d love to jet set around the world
she had a gifted trip to the Maldives coming up at some point, could be that.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Nah it’s getting silly now how much she’s travelling. I know she’s trying to be a travel influencer but I think it’s the style of her travel which rubs me the wrong way. Every trip is basically a glorified holiday. Her and tom snap a few pics at the most populat tourist spot, go for italian food and then some drinks. She only shows the good parts of the trip and never goes outside her comfort zone which makes for an extremely boring watch. There’s only so many times you can see her eat “literally the best italian food ever!!!” and it’s just a margarita pizza or tomato pasta

Reactions: 27
The impact all this traveling is having environmentally blows my mind. I’m not squeaky clean and have been on a plane earlier this year and have another plane holiday booked later this year but the sheer amount of air travel this girl does for ‘content’ is obscene.

Reactions: 15
She needs to stop making out this Maldives boat trip with TruTravels is ‘attainable’ because it’s still £3k odd so actually for the majority of her younger audience it’s not ‘attainable’ in a cost of living crisis. Not everyone is living at home able to ponce off Mummy and Daddy spending their whole £30k salary on Taylor Swift tickets and endless flights at the big age of 25. Absolutely zero self awareness.

Reactions: 15
Why is she so frightened of having an opinion. In the LA vlog she said she didn’t really like the city but then spent ages backtracking explaining why people would like the city and why it’s fine to like LA.
It’s just another reason why she doesn’t make a great travel vlogger , because you can’t believe anything she says.

Reactions: 9
Why is she so frightened of having an opinion. In the LA vlog she said she didn’t really like the city but then spent ages backtracking explaining why people would like the city and why it’s fine to like LA.
It’s just another reason why she doesn’t make a great travel vlogger , because you can’t believe anything she says.
I don’t actually think not loving LA is particularly controversial either, it’s a place we see and hear about but actually it’s not all that and there are far nicer cities in the US and world. I don’t understand why she’s so afraid to have opinions it would make me listen to her more if she could be genuine and put her hands up and say yeah actually didn’t love it here.

Reactions: 8
Her only opinions are ones that she can parrot from other people. She's simply too lazy to digest content/an experience/whatever and put thought into deciding how it made her feel and whether she liked it or not, she'll only make her opinion either what she reads online or she'll try and be contrarian for attention but it comes off as fake as hell and she tends to inevitably backtrack.

Reactions: 6
She has no mind of her own. She doesn’t even seem to have any opinions on Taylor Swift songs - I’ve only ever heard her say she loves them. …Wow, could never have guessed. Taylor Swift’s albums are definitely not perfect (and neither are any [other] albums I like), and the biggest fan of her I know personally will happily admit “this one’s a bit cringe” or “I sometimes skip this one” or whatever, and will criticise things like her private jet use and sheer number of album versions. He still *loves* her, and will defend her when he believes she’s being unfairly criticised. Molly thinks being a fan is blindly and unfalteringly loving and agreeing with every thing that person/thing does, because that will make her the biggest fan and therefore better than everyone else.

Sorry, I kind of derailed your actual point. But I agree that she does this and she does it with everything. She’s bland, thoughtless and has nothing insightful to say. And her vocabulary to talk about things is painfully lacking.

Reactions: 11
Yeah she's never really had her own opinion. I think that's why her vlogs etc are so boring. It's like she always sits on the fence or just takes someone else's opinion. I think she wants everyone to think she's having the best time so she never says anything negative.

Reactions: 3
It seemed like she was dancing around talking about the issues the city is facing too, such as the homelessness crisis, crime, etc. why would you not want to raise awareness about these things. She was acting like she was being all upfront & honest, which we should be grateful for, but she really wasn’t.

Reactions: 4
It seemed like she was dancing around talking about the issues the city is facing too, such as the homelessness crisis, crime, etc. why would you not want to raise awareness about these things. She was acting like she was being all upfront & honest, which we should be grateful for, but she really wasn’t.
She wouldn't have even raised 'awareness' about Hawaii if she wasn't called out for being selfish.

Reactions: 14
Her accent is really confusing in the disney vlog. I also didn’t think she could act any more immature but 16 year old molzy strikes back big time in the disney vlog

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s romanticising tripping over and grazing her knee because she feels seven/eight years old again. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if she picked age seven as that’s a Taylor Swift song (she says eigot at first), and her and Johanna are clearly trying to out-Taylor Swift Reference each other. She’s turning into Ruby Granger (weird obsession with remaining childlike) at this point.

Molly, when Taylor Swift said never grow up, she didn’t mean it literally like this.

Her accent is a MESS. 🤢 Because it’s not her accent. It’s not any accent. It’s just attention-seeking. How on Earth does Tom put up with her. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.