Beauty Spectrum #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such an unfortunate looking girl, who reallyyyyy thinks she’s something special. She’s on an extended holiday in Australia and thahs all she has to her name. A Audi on finance, living with her mummy and daddy at the big age of almost 24 (25 next year incase she hasn’t mentioned it enough) she’s had the same amount of subs for the last 4 years. It’s time to move on molly hun, get your teeth whitened and walk properly (you walk like pingu with no rhythm)
Oh God, she’s gonna be even more insufferable when she’s turning 25. 😩😩😩 In fact, she’ll even be insufferable about turning 25 next year when she turns 24 in October. Actually, writing out that she turns 25 next year did make me feel a bit shocked, because she *genuinely* still acts like she’s about 16. Like, I had a “let that sink in” moment. A whole 24 year old (soon) acts like T H A T . Wow.

Reactions: 9
Her new TikTok is cringe 🤢🤮. Her face looks like she's trying to act like she's the only one who's been to LA 🥴🤮
I don’t have TikTok but I’m guessing she looks smug? She looks smug in roughly 99% of the photos and footage I’ve seen of her recently.

Her rotten personality has totally changed what I see looks wise, and the unfortunate new teeth just top it off. It’s a shame she’s changed so much.
IMG_5330.jpeg
🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Of course she is entitled to her opinion but she just sounds like a dick saying she wasn’t a fan of LA, she basically said unless you’re rich then it’s nothing special

Reactions: 10
Of course she is entitled to her opinion but she just sounds like a dick saying she wasn’t a fan of LA, she basically said unless you’re rich then it’s nothing special
Yet she's happy to get all the insta pics etc. I think she's not happy cause she couldn't get anywhere to stay in the centre and had to get the bus 😂 and because when they went to Santa Monica it was foggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t have TikTok but I’m guessing she looks smug? She looks smug in roughly 99% of the photos and footage I’ve seen of her recently.

Her rotten personality has totally changed what I see looks wise, and the unfortunate new teeth just top it off. It’s a shame she’s changed so much. View attachment 2390416🤢🤢🤢
I want to burn those headscarves

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like why mention you need a haircut? I wouldn’t even have noticed if she hasn’t said it 😂
how and why do her roots ALWAYS look like this??i sure she got a root smudge or something the last time she got it done but it shouldn't by like this now hahahha. definitely doesn't use purple shampoo. i dont't think she's meant to be a blonde, you can't be half arsed with it like she is

I listened to Speak Now all the way through for the first time today (I’m what annoying people like Molly would unironically call a “local”, or what sane people like my boyfriend would call a “casual fan”; well, not strictly but… no one cares), and now I know why Molly spouts this narrative that she comes from a small town. 😂😂😂 Taylor constantly mentions small towns, and isn’t Speak Now one of Molly’s favourites.

Reactions: 5
Molly’s old bestie Erin has got engaged with a beautiful ring. They were also a couple since high school like Tom & Molly. I bet Molly is seething 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The maturity difference between the two of them is staggering. 😅
Literally! Both Erin and her Fiancé in great careers after going to uni and living together, now engaged whereas Molly and Tom are just pissing about in Air BnBs trying to make her life look ‘sick guys’ for Instagram and crying over Taylor Swift

• Haha
Surprised that Molly AKA the only England supporter in Aus hasn’t posted about the World Cup final today, thought we were supposed to be shouting from the roof tops … or do we only do that when we win Molly???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah, Molly. People using Taylor for TikTok content is awful, isn’t it 👀
I’m pretty sure she just likes/retweets ANYTHING about Taylor Swift at this point, whether she agrees or even knows what it means or not. She probably does it so Swifties will notice her and follow her.

Reactions: 3
Surprised that Molly AKA the only England supporter in Aus hasn’t posted about the World Cup final today, thought we were supposed to be shouting from the roof tops … or do we only do that when we win Molly???
Tom was there so I'm surprised she hasn't posted anything about it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.