Beauty Spectrum #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe Tom has always wanted to go to SF and they only went because Princess Molly was going to Taylor Swift. Why haven't they been before?

I get the impression she's not used to tipping in America because her dad probably paid for all the food/drinks on any family holidays. She's probably never had to actually do it before even though she's so "well traveled".

Reactions: 13
I get the impression she's not used to tipping in America because her dad probably paid for all the food/drinks on any family holidays. She's probably never had to actually do it before even though she's so "well traveled".
Her dad strikes me as the type not to tip or to undertip anyway

Reactions: 9
Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 19.31.03.png
Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 19.32.00.png

The faces she pulls when other people are talking in her vlog :oops: also tom is not a looker oh my

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Just did a quick google and you can get many direct flights each day from LAX to Melbourne so she didn’t really need to go via Hawaii on the way back…

Reactions: 14
Just did a quick google and you can get many direct flights each day from LAX to Melbourne so she didn’t really need to go via Hawaii on the way back…
i thought they were staying in brisbane at the minute?i don't think theres any direct flights to there

Reactions: 1
They went to Sydney to watch women’s World Cup game, plenty of direct flights….

Reactions: 7
i thought they were staying in brisbane at the minute?i don't think theres any direct flights to there

Ohhh sorry! I thought she said before that she was going back to Melbs but there would have definitely been direct flights to Sydney and she could have gone back to Brisbane from there!

Reactions: 1
Does she mean ‘persevere’ instead of ‘preserve’? For someone with an A level in English (and who claims she’s good at English) she needs to check for typos more often.

Edit: she posted the second story literally 5 minutes after I posted this, hi Molly 👋

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Does she mean ‘persevere’ instead of ‘preserve’? For someone with an A level in English (and who claims she’s good at English) she needs to check for typos more often.

Edit: she posted the second story literally 5 minutes after I posted this, hi Molly 👋
She can’t spell in general so I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s not a typo and she just couldn’t spell it. 😅 Like you say, I wouldn’t usually care or comment on that but it’s because she’s overhyped herself as good at English/writing. She’s *definitely* not.

Reactions: 4
The questionnaire for the travel group she's planning is a bit chaotic. You've got all sorts of options for where to go
Bali but also Indonesia
Paris but also France
Mexico City but also Mexico
Prague but also Czech Republic

The question "how long should we go?" surely that depends on WHERE you're going??? 2 weeks in Bali, great! But I wouldn't want to spend 2 weeks in Prague

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot 2023-08-18 at 16.51.38.png

The way she's trying to dictate how England should be reacting to the world cup when she's not even there????

Reactions: 14
She is such an unfortunate looking girl, who reallyyyyy thinks she’s something special. She’s on an extended holiday in Australia and thahs all she has to her name. A Audi on finance, living with her mummy and daddy at the big age of almost 24 (25 next year incase she hasn’t mentioned it enough) she’s had the same amount of subs for the last 4 years. It’s time to move on molly hun, get your teeth whitened and walk properly (you walk like pingu with no rhythm)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2388608

The way she's trying to dictate how England should be reacting to the world cup when she's not even there????
She's so bleeping annoying, she's not even in the UK at the moment how on earth is she trying to say how people in England should be watching/celebrating.....Also just shows she does whatever for some content / views 'somebody who isn't even a football fan' so why pay however much she paid for a last min ticket to the semi final?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.